Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Did he say "**** it"?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis blushed on that play call...one of the all-time worst decisions every...
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:03 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Zac needs to go. With all this talent, he suxs.

Lol.
Reply/Quote
Carmen acting like a knob surprise surprise.

Even with the defeats this could be our worst performance of the season
Reply/Quote
We are done with Cappadocia and Collins both gone. They are blowing Adeniji and Carman up
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:03 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Win or lose I do not feel good about next week.

Really?  I have full confidence!
Reply/Quote
That pass was extremely incomplete.
Reply/Quote
Zac needs to do better. A punt would have been good for field position. Sometimes you need to adjust to the flow of the game--run the ball and play defense with a two score lead. Don't expose your players to risk.
Reply/Quote
Hand came off the ball.

Incomplete.

So probably will be overturned.
Reply/Quote
Loved Harbaugh words as he's dropping the flag: "Ah, **** it."
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:03 PM)matmaven Wrote: There is absolutely no explanation for how Taylor has coached this 2nd half.

Yeah, for every time I like him as a HC, there seems to be three times where I just keep hating him as an offensive play caller.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:03 PM)matmaven Wrote: There is absolutely no explanation for how Taylor has coached this 2nd half.

Sorry he would listen to what you have to say but he's too busy calling another pass play.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I think Zac told himself before this game started that he was gonna try and win it 100%

If he switches now, then hed be going against his male ego
-Housh
Reply/Quote
This new offensive line, looks pretty offensive. Might not be good for a deep playoff run
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:03 PM)Whacked Wrote: Hahahaha
LOVE IT
Almost as good as a Bengals win !!!

It's a final!   Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Mixon making fun of the receiver lol
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Stop this whole 3rd string nonsense. Pretty sure they only sat 5 players. They have their entire starting defense and 6/11 starting offense.

Playing an undrafted, practice squad QB and their best receiver (Andrews the TE) isn’t playing so yes they are playing scrubs today.
Reply/Quote
Not Mixon mocking the WRs dance lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:02 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This is becoming embarrassing

Why did Zac try to get cute on 4th down??
Because he is a D U M B A S S.  He had made God knows how many just plain stupid 4th down calls this year
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:05 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Sorry he would listen to what you have to say but he's too busy calling another pass play.  Ninja

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious right
Reply/Quote