Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-15-2023, 11:56 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I barfed 3 times in the 10 seconds it took to run that play.

[Image: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is more like it. I get the run game hasn't been good. But you HAVE to run it, and we just don't do so enough sometimes.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:54 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I just thought of this. I'm hoping Carman does good but man we should've brought Whitworth in some how some way. But woulda coulda shoulda now let's go score a TD here.

Rams own his contract.

Only way for that to change is they release him and he goes on waivers.  Pretty sure the Bears would grab his rights in a heartbeat.
Reply/Quote
How was that not offsides??
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Time for the Bengals to start playing smash mouth ball and say **** it and take some chances.
Reply/Quote
Carman looking pretty damn good right now...
Reply/Quote
The Ravens D would be smart if literally every team hadnt run it against Burrow earlier this season
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: I think some people here just don't get it. This team has made its fans suffer for so long and never given return on investment (which can only be a Lombardi) that with them looking better the last couple of seasons but STILL faltering at the end it makes people feel like this window also will close with no Lombardi. So when they get to postseason then play like crap in an elimination game it understandably frustrates the fans.

Been a fan since the late 70's, season ticket holder the last 2.  Ive been through it all, the whiny ass "we are going to lose" and "this player sucks"  before halftime is so pathetically immature and whiny ass it is embarrassing.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:58 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Time for the Bengals to start playing smash mouth ball and say **** it and take some chances.

Or we could run what we are running

The Ravens arent stopping shit
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Adenji gets pushed over a bunch
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Oh ****

Reply/Quote
Dammit. Can’t afford penalties
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
How was that on Chase? The DB across from him moved first!
Reply/Quote
Nice Brrr

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:59 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Oh ****

I'm behind...this could mean anything. 
Reply/Quote
Whew. Great throw

Reply/Quote
Is there any other offense in the NFL that gets absolutely shut down by two high safeties?

If it were such an offense destroyer, every defense would run it and hamstring the 2nd best QB and best WR trio in the NFL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Perfect ball by Burrow
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:00 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm behind...this could mean anything. 

Chase false start

He makes up for it

Reply/Quote
THAT is why you run the ball!
Reply/Quote