Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
[Image: F4fO35YbcAALo9g?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
[Image: F4jcqHbXYAAfwqm?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 370519767_10223600678107904_697099987466...e=64F2CFE3]

Side story, when I first moved to Chicago and got a hotdog I was so stunned at what I was given I took a picture and sent it to people back home and wondered if I was on a different planet, or something. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 04:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: 370519767_10223600678107904_697099987466...e=64F2CFE3]

Side story, when I first moved to Chicago and got a hotdog I was so stunned at what I was given I took a picture and sent it to people back home and wondered if I was on a different planet, or something. 

Those sport peppers though, delightful.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 08:34 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote:

Sad to see. They have been using that guy to attack Biden for awhile. Guy lost his son to a suicide bomber and is rightfully angry. Using him to smear a political opponent who did the right thing and finally ended a stupid military occupation is vile.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 09:32 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Sad to see. They have been using that guy to attack Biden for awhile. Guy lost his son to a suicide bomber and is rightfully angry. Using him to smear a political opponent who did the right thing and finally ended a stupid military occupation is vile.

And here I figured the guy just had a mind and opinion of his own while being allowed to express himself.

They’ve got the strings attached to his limbs expertly hidden!
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
[Image: bidenisacrookjhgjhgjhjj-jjf-jpg.822565]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 370172826_312511111422369_18256526263418...e=64F4D7BC]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 371298996_303203199029809_44032923079690...e=64F6F244]
Reply/Quote
Damn freudian slip.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2023, 09:15 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Damn freudian slip.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trump is the most famous, rich, and innocent man on earth and this is the kind of lawyer he digs up?  Is he having weird sex with her or something?
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 09:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: And here I figured the guy just had a mind and opinion of his own while being allowed to express himself.  
They’ve got the strings attached to his limbs expertly hidden!

The imputation is not that someone is putting things in his mind, but rather that what is
genuinely on his mind is politically helpful to others, who find his loss useful.

No way, though, that that guy's grief should be driving military resignations in this case. 
I didn't favor the pull out from A-stan, but I'm sure that had we stayed, more families would
be grieving than the 12 who lost family in that final suicide bombing. The bombing was unfortunate
but part of the inherent risk in such military assignments. 

This reminds me of the Benghazi families on Sean Hannity, while he demanded Hilary
apologize to them personally.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2023, 07:12 PM)Dill Wrote: The imputation is not that someone is putting things in his mind, but rather that what is
genuinely on his mind is politically helpful to others, who find his loss useful.

No way, though, that that guy's grief should be driving military resignations in this case. 
I didn't favor the pull out from A-stan, but I'm sure that had we stayed, more families would
be grieving than the 12 who lost family in that final suicide bombing. The bombing was unfortunate
but part of the inherent risk in such military assignments. 

This reminds me of the Benghazi families on Sean Hannity, while he demanded Hilary
apologize to them personally.

I largely agree with your post. I didn’t say the strings were attached to his mind. I’m saying he has a mind of his own to say and do what he feels, his testimony isn’t at the gun point of ne’(R.)-do-wells.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 09:32 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Sad to see. They have been using that guy to attack Biden for awhile. Guy lost his son to a suicide bomber and is rightfully angry. Using him to smear a political opponent who did the right thing and finally ended a stupid military occupation is vile.

Dude. Why even post such a thing? That dude lost a son in the service of our nation. He's aloud to say whatever he wants. He's not wrong you know. How can an atrocity so horribly wrong be supported so blindly? Because Bidens a dem? Geezus. It was his own speech and he was not influenced except by the actions of a POTUS who ignored his own military. There's more dead because of that decision than what's mentioned here. Probably hundreds more. The word of the American government will never be trusted again.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2023, 10:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dude. Why even post such a thing? That dude lost a son in the service of our nation. He's aloud to say whatever he wants. He's not wrong you know. How can an atrocity so horribly wrong be supported so blindly? Because Bidens a dem? Geezus. It was his own speech and he was not influenced except by the actions of a POTUS who ignored his own military. There's more dead because of that decision than what's mentioned here. Probably hundreds more. The word of the American government will never be trusted again.

I don't think Nati was supporting an atrocity.

"The people" wanted the U.S. out of A-stan though, right? Not the generals.

So Biden was doing what the people wanted him to do when he pulled out. 

So he was keeping his word.
Reply/Quote
Happy Labor Day Weekend!

[Image: 1503283-373637536151461-3140299765396546862-n.jpg]
[Image: labor-day.jpg]
[Image: 1277375-10201915166104825-112439940-o.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2023, 10:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dude. Why even post such a thing? That dude lost a son in the service of our nation. He's aloud to say whatever he wants. He's not wrong you know. How can an atrocity so horribly wrong be supported so blindly? Because Bidens a dem? Geezus. It was his own speech and he was not influenced except by the actions of a POTUS who ignored his own military. There's more dead because of that decision than what's mentioned here. Probably hundreds more. The word of the American government will never be trusted again.

There are casualties of war. It’s war, it’s not rainbows and butterflies. What was horribly wrong? Ending a stupid war? Sure it would have been nice to have a perfect clean break. Turns out when you are dealing with religious extremists who will strap bombs to their chest and kill themselves just to kill you sometimes shit gets ugly. And it’s war. You are in a war zone in a hostile country. There is no safety guarantee.

His son knew he may have to make the ultimate sacrifice when he signed up. That’s part of the deal.

This guy just irritates me because he is the one who politicized his own sons death. He was on Fox News a week after his son died. I pity the guy but his actions disgust me.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2023, 12:33 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: This guy just irritates me because he is the one who politicized his own sons death. He was on Fox News a week after his son died. I pity the guy but his actions disgust me.

Somehow I think if it was the last guy in charge and he was on CNN you wouldn’t be so disgusted. A hunch.

Maybe, maybe not. Either way, would you look at that. 11:30 CST, time for lunch.

[Image: 852aaf40-0955-11ec-bcec-6502c1bdeb0c_800_420.png]
Reply/Quote