Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(09-25-2023, 03:21 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: You raise a good point Nate. Any vote for Joe is clearly a vote for Kamala at this point.  Sick

I'm not getting on a plane with either of them.

All I'm saying is that it's a pretty odd analogy since if I personally see 3 planes and Biden and Trump and Harris are the pilot, I'd get on the one Kamala Harris is flying.

A really old guy with dementia and another really old guy who is screaming about how everyone is out to get him?  I'd get on that Kamala plane, so if this analogy is supposed to represent who we should want as president, I think it falls a bit flat even for internet political comedy(?)

Of course, Gary Johnson would be my pilot...pretty sure knowing zilch about Aleppo doesn't influence flight.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 03:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: All I'm saying is that it's a pretty odd analogy since if I personally see 3 planes and Biden and Trump and Harris are the pilot, I'd get on the one Kamala Harris is flying.

A really old guy with dementia and another really old guy who is screaming about how everyone is out to get him?  I'd get on that Kamala plane, so if this analogy is supposed to represent who we should want as president, I think it falls a bit flat even for internet political comedy(?)

Of course, Gary Johnson would be my pilot...pretty sure knowing zilch about Aleppo doesn't influence flight.

You can interpret it however you want my friend. 

Doesn't sound you are boarding that plane either. 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 03:42 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: You can interpret it however you want my friend. 

Doesn't sound you are boarding that plane either. 

Actually, Biden and Harris seem like a standard pilot and co pilot paradigm. You have the old white dude who fits the general description of what you'd expect and the younger woman who is probably the one pulling all the levers behind closed doors.  Then again, the first time I got on a plane the pilot looked like he was 16 years old.

I'd still get on a plane with them before I got on a plane with anyone who was ranting and raving about how the DOJ is out to get him.  I don't even want to hear my pilot stressing out over his vindictive ex wife before he takes off.  Oh, and I'd never get a car with a Kennedy, either.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 05:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Actually, Biden and Harris seem like a standard pilot and co pilot paradigm. You have the old white dude who fits the general description of what you'd expect and the younger woman who is probably the one pulling all the levers behind closed doors.  Then again, the first time I got on a plane the pilot looked like he was 16 years old.

I'd still get on a plane with them before I got on a plane with anyone who was ranting and raving about how the DOJ is out to get him.  I don't even want to hear my pilot stressing out over his vindictive ex wife before he takes off.  Oh, and I'd never get a car with a Kennedy, either.

avoid planes with them too...3 deaths when flying and at least 1 seriously injured....all in separate incidents.  To be on the safe side, avoid any moving vehicle

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Those damned windmills ! 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
[Image: demsarecrooksncadxzghty-jpg.835158]
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You can't make these things up ...

Stable genius there ladies and gentlemen.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: F7jDIgIagAAEmlK?format=jpg&name=large]

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
[Image: F7ri0JUWAAEB8F7?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 03:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: F7ri0JUWAAEB8F7?format=jpg&name=large]

Kenny G and Donald Trump. 
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 05:11 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Kenny G and Donald Trump. 

It's more like Kenny Loggins, and Trump is no Jim Messina, let me tell you that.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
[Image: 370280818_10226909245491759_849210910499...e=6526D072]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 05:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's more like Kenny Loggins, and Trump is no Jim Messina, let me tell you that.

Don't judge me!

I had to look up who Messina was. LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 05:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

As if to prove his own point. 
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Perfectly stable.

[Image: F8LCnOnWkAEqmOl?format=png&name=small]
Reply/Quote