Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ 49ers***
(10-29-2023, 07:30 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Didn't think you could hit the QB in the head like that

Soon as I saw the replay.  WTF!?!?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 07:31 PM)TheFan Wrote: If Purdy doesn't get his hands on him I think he makes it pretty far. That's a long way for a LB to take it to the house though 

Yeah true. Not blaming Pratt at all on that btw, just wondered if a little tip-toeing would've made that a pick-6. But like you say, maybe he gets caught anyway. Huge play regardless.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 07:30 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Didn't think you could hit the QB in the head like that

Correct but the refs I’ve been dang good to us today. It’s hard to complain and it seemed inadvertent and pretty mild.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 07:31 PM)TheFan Wrote: If Purdy doesn't get his hands on him I think he makes it pretty far. That's a long way for a LB to take it to the house though 

Hed a put that 4.57 to work for sure
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Mongo!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This division is ridiculous. Cleveland is winning in Seattle with a 2nd string QB and 3rd/4th string QB and Baltimore winning in Arizona.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was a fumble
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
They are bringing a lot of people Joe. Be aware.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This reminds me of last year when the Bengals started slow then went on a tear. They got shafted by the refs in the AFC title game and I wont get into that. I feel like they are going on a tear again. Pittsburgh is going to fall apart and the Browns will eventually.
Reply/Quote
Don't blow that whistle. Karras rumbling bumbling stumbling.
Reply/Quote
Need to get back to the running game and quick passes. The oline is having trouble holding off the pass rush.
Reply/Quote
lol at karras advancing that fumble
Reply/Quote
Burrow refuses to throw it away to save yards
Reply/Quote
Time for a Boyd slant
Reply/Quote
And already a 3rd & long. They have to convert.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Oh FFS!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Son of a *****!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
not good, hope the defense keeps bending not breaking.
Reply/Quote
Oh shit that isnt good.
Reply/Quote
-Housh
Reply/Quote