Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(11-16-2023, 06:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If you actually know who the people in this picture are this meme is in extremely poor taste.

EDIT: For those that don't the woman on the left is Selena, a very famous Tejano singer who was murdered by the president of her fan club, the woman on the right.  I guess these types of posts happen when you don't live in an area with any Hispanics and are ignorant of their culture.

I knew who they were.

I also know what this thread is for.

Again, thanks for your input.  I'll look forward to seeing you break down what is in "bad taste" on other posts.  Mellow

[Image: _89607296_cincodemayo.jpg.webp]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
[Image: DRj5OAxW0AACLmN?format=jpg&name=small]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 402098000_833783148793686_47072854157034...e=655BB726]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 09:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Wow, memeing someone's murder.  I honestly didn't think you were that tacky.  

I’m certainly not above being tasteless in a meme thread so I don’t care about Dino posting it but that meme seems to basically illuminate what the left thinks of those demographics who they assume will vote for their side who “stray”.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 401830990_833672102138124_42370850062647...e=655C33CA]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 09:50 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’m certainly not above being tasteless in a meme thread so I don’t care about Dino posting it but that meme seems to basically illuminate what the left thinks of those demographics who they assume will for their side who “stray”.

An interesting point and I am forced to agree.  This disdain for "minorities" who don't "think properly" seems to be rather prevalent among white leftists.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 09:50 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’m certainly not above being tasteless in a meme thread so I don’t care about Dino posting it but that meme seems to basically illuminate what the left thinks of those demographics who they assume will for their side who “stray”.

Not even close.

There are two people in that photo.  One talented person who lived a life of love and one who is a murderer.  

Guess which supports Trump.

I know y'all aren't that dense.  

But you really think that's what it means...report it.

Back to the memes:

[Image: fry-meme-of-futurama-onion-or-republican]
Reply/Quote
[Image: F_LrKSya0AAAtBM?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-20-082922.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-19-092213.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: F_MAOIJXQAAI6jY?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 10:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-2023-11-19-092213.png]

Sure thing. Why didn’t you just do all that last time then, guy?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 11:14 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Sure thing. Why didn’t you just do all that last time then, guy?

Well this is the FINAL battle, duh.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 11:14 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Sure thing. Why didn’t you just do all that last time then, guy?

Everyone knows it takes 2 terms to make the country so awesome that it won't turn into a 3rd world shithole the second someone else gets elected.  Duh.

And I joke but lordy if/when Trump gets another term he's going to point out how quickly someone who wasn't him as president turned this country from the greatest in the history of mankind to absolute hell on earth so just to be safe, we'd better hand things over to his family for safekeeping.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: F_drTKcWgAAs8o_?format=png&name=900x900]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 402126269_858172479649842_21698799731969...e=65625C6F]
Reply/Quote

Happy Thanksgiving, nerds!
Reply/Quote
[Image: 901f467a0613ce1b.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 10:56 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: [Image: 901f467a0613ce1b.png]

Biden shows alpha male energy by stonewalling the "enemy of the people" media.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 09:50 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’m certainly not above being tasteless in a meme thread so I don’t care about Dino posting it but that meme seems to basically illuminate what the left thinks of those demographics who they assume will vote for their side who “stray”.

(11-16-2023, 09:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: An interesting point and I am forced to agree.  This disdain for "minorities" who don't "think properly" seems to be rather prevalent among white leftists.

A VERY "interesting" point.

Fair to ask then, with what prevalence Rightist whites disdain the majority of minorities who do "think properly"? 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trumps-attacks-on-prosecutors-echo-long-history-of-racist-language
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/31/the-gap-between-republicans-and-democrats-views-of-african-americans-just-hit-a-new-high/

https://prospect.org/blogs-and-newsletters/tap/how-racist-are-republicans-very/ (commenting on a 2020 PRRI survey of American opinion)
PRRI also asked respondents whether they believed that, “It always makes the country better when all Americans speak up and protest unfair treatment by government.” Then, it asked the same question, but substituted “Black Americans” for “all Americans.” Democrats made no distinction between the two questions: 71 percent answered Yes to both. Among Republicans, however, 49 percent believed it made the country better when all Americans spoke up and protested unfair governmental treatment, but just 24 percent believed it when Black Americans spoke up and protested. Among Republicans whose most trusted news source is Fox News, the gap was 47 percent Yes for all Americans, and a bare 10 percent for Blacks.
Reply/Quote