Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
Maybe I am crazy or just punchy but I think Browning might be able to keep some of those run plays for himself for some yards. He’s got the mobility.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:42 AM)bengalrick Wrote: I’m right there with ya….

You drank a stinger?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:44 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Learn ball.  

Of course….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:42 AM)Destro Wrote: So flag football in the Olympics. Crazy huh?

If any Bengals were in it they'd have bad luck like the velcro not holding the flag properly or something.
Reply/Quote
Throw it deep to chase! Let’s gooooooo!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:45 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: It appears they have all they tape they needed Whatever

Maybe Jake is a 4th Qtr Assassin.......

Reply/Quote
I generally don't get into all whining and complaining here in game day but this feeling like season over.

Not just dropping to 5-5 but the injuries are just piling up.

Shut it down and start thinking about next season.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:44 AM)Millhouse Wrote: I think it's starting to be safe to say, but the GMs did not do a good job last offseason overall. Well at least imo

While I understand the salary cap losing Hurst, Apple, Bell, Bates, and Perine was non-ideal.
Reply/Quote
“Let’s go Jake”. It’s come to this in the GameDay thread.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:44 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: I think we starting tanking when the season started

Such a bad take. This season sucks, but this team isn’t tanking. Depending on joes injury, this season really isn’t “over” until we have 8 in the loss column. At 10-7 it is still dicey, with all the afc losses, but that’s the reality.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:45 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You drank a stinger?

We're all drinking stingers Mellow

Reply/Quote
2 score game get one here to start the 4th and hold em and see what we can do.

It’s getting desperate and the season is on the line we have to do something.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:45 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You drank a stinger?

Nah, nice craft beers tonight…… but I too am drinking away this season tonight
Reply/Quote
GaahThe term "Wrist-gate" is already spreading.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd go to bed but I mixed a pretty strong stinger (has anyone drank one of these in the past 50 years other than me?) and um...I can't finish that sentence at this psychological moment.

I’m hitting the sheets. Not mad but don’t need to be tired tomorrow for no reason. This team is win or lose with Burrow. Other AFC north teams can win games with defense, but that won’t stay that way. Too many people for the Ravens and Browns to keep those defenses intact with the QB contracts. Steelers are just an enigma.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:44 AM)Millhouse Wrote: I think it's starting to be safe to say, but the GMs did not do a good job last offseason overall. Well at least imo

And at the beginning of the season everyone said how deep this roster was. They didn’t fix the problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:46 AM)motoarch Wrote: I generally don't get into all whining and complaining here in game day but this feeling like season over.  

Not just dropping to 5-5 but the injuries are just piling up.

Shut it down and start thinking about next season.

Honestly, with our schedule, it was probably over anyways.

The team didn't suck with Burrow this year, but they aren't elite either.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:46 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: While I understand the salary cap losing Hurst, Apple, Bell, Bates, and Perine was non-ideal.

Perine and Bl were the tone setters we missed this season. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
This game is the reason we should have started browning to start the season, instead of our one legged pogo stick QB.put us in a hole and Browning got no experience early in the season.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:47 AM)Destro Wrote: GaahThe term "Wrist-gate" is already spreading.

Aren’t those kind of terms reserved for cheating that results in Super Bowl wins?
Reply/Quote