***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
Kill them all Logan. Kill them all.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
so any idea on burrow's injury yet?
Reply/Quote
Wow no flag.
Reply/Quote
I stopped talking shit about Robbins a couple weeks ago, so then he goes back to stinking today.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:39 AM)Housh Wrote: Team is too injured.

It wasn’t terrible until tonight. Now we’re at the “sit everybody” phase of the season
Reply/Quote
I'd go to bed but I mixed a pretty strong stinger (has anyone drank one of these in the past 50 years other than me?) and um...I can't finish that sentence at this psychological moment.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Absolute nightmare of a game.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:39 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow is fine, he would be playing right now except he's gotten paid and he's a diva.  Trust me, I'm a non-medical doctorb. The B stands for bargain.

Hi Everybody!

Hi Dr. Nick!
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:41 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: It wasn’t terrible until tonight. Now we’re at the “sit everybody” phase of the season

Yep this is legitimately getting into 'may as well tank the rest of the way' territory.
Reply/Quote
Unbelievable missed tackles. Bring out the tackling dummy and let’s get some practice
Reply/Quote
Love Thursday night games.
Reply/Quote
Another three points: it could have been seven.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd go to bed but I mixed a pretty strong stinger (has anyone drank one of these in the past 50 years other than me?) and um...I can't finish that sentence at this psychological moment.

I’m right there with ya….
Reply/Quote
So flag football in the Olympics. Crazy huh?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:42 AM)Destro Wrote: So flag football in the Olympics. Crazy huh?

It's the FUTURE Whatever

Reply/Quote
Lets go Jake.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:40 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Baltimore running backs have amazing moves.  Our backs don’t do that.

I think it's starting to be safe to say, but the GMs did not do a good job last offseason overall. Well at least imo
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:41 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yep this is legitimately getting into 'may as well tank the rest of the way' territory.

I think we starting tanking when the season started
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:43 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Go away

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Learn ball.  

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:44 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Lets go Jake.

It appears they have all the tape they needed Whatever

Reply/Quote