Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
Our defense sucks, but Wilson has now injured 3 Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:08 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Who would have thought hiring a no name inexperienced HC, DC, OC to rebuild a franchise would have turned out so smashingly well.   Honestly, if not for Burrow this team maybe would have won 6-8 games total the last 2 seasons, and that’s generous.

Absolutely right.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:07 AM)Joelist Wrote: And our "defense" loses the receiver again. These are all mental mistakes - these defenders have the physical tools they just play DUMB defense.

Big difference in losing a WR and getting beat.  These are great reps for Turner.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:08 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Just because its been a couple decades since they drafted a quality olineman doesnt mean they cant get ONE good one out of 5 picks.... right?

What’s their success rate at that. I rest my case.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:08 AM)Trademark Wrote: Time to see how terrible of a head coach Zac Taylor really is. If Burrow is out for the season this team is finishing 5-12

His fan club is building excuses as we speak.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:06 AM)TKUHL Wrote: He’s never going to be healthy. Not behind this line. How does Pollack still have a job?

Pollack is the best o-line coach we've had in the last 30 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm being selfish, but I need Edwards to score for fantasy football.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:00 AM)Destro Wrote: So we have another WR to run a route just to turn around and see the QB on the ground?

I mean we've spent money on the O-line already. I just figured it would make losing Tee a lot easier and maybe sign someone with the cap savings. I was on board with trading Tee before the deadline to get the picks to move up for Harrison.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:09 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: What’s their success rate at that. I rest my case.

I feel like I should provide a special interpretation for every single one of my comment just for you Tim.  

Reply/Quote
Lou Anarumo’s seat just got hotter.
Reply/Quote
Zac has no answers…NONE
Reply/Quote
They have given up. Only Losers do that.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:10 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Pollack is the best o-line coach we've had in the last 30 years.

What, according to the farmers alamac 
Reply/Quote
We haven't won a prime time road game since like 2012.
Reply/Quote
Funny how they didn’t call delay of game on those 2 plays but did against cincy
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Pfft.  The only good thing about Star Wars is that band that plays that song at the Star Bar.

I know that band.  They're called 'Han Shot First.'  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:09 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Our defense sucks, but Wilson has now injured 3 Ravens.

He should've been out for the PAT then.  See if he could make it 4.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:10 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Pollack is the best o-line coach we've had in the last 30 years.

He's only the 3rd one over that span.
Reply/Quote

…only because Piano Man and Turner were human shit shows in comparison.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:11 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: I know that band.  They're called 'Han Shot First.'  

Waiting for them to redo "Solo" and having Beckett shoot first.
Reply/Quote