Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Turner is good but still gives the compulsory big play..
I think Kenny has already surpassed last week’s (and several other) total yards.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Getting shredded by Kenny Pickett LOL
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
A Myles Murphy sighting.
More 3rd down trouble
3rd and 10. Here comes a TD.
(11-26-2023, 03:38 PM)Trademark Wrote: Lou is not a defensive genius, the defense is 30th for a reason. Bates and Bell carried him

You already said that about 5 pages ago...
Our defense making Pickett look like Joe Montana.
(11-26-2023, 03:41 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: 3rd and 10. Here comes a TD.

I love being wrong. I'm so good at it. 
Crap 3 may be a hill too high.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Could be enough points to win there.
That may be enough to carry the day.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Steelers slicing through this D with very little resistance. Its very concerning when a team that has no offense suddenly finds their groove against the bengals.
This D is above average... so the D stops a TD and gets a fumble recovery only for the offense to get no points of it. I really despise this offense. Then prevent a TD inspite of the 3 points given. Where are our POINTS???????? i have a feeling that by the time we score our first points with a FG on the offense, it will be like 21 - 0 trailing
Bengals are going to need to return a kick or a turnover to the Steeler 35 or better to get this thing tied up.

Bengals hold Steelers to a Field Goal. Only 3 to 0. Bengals in this thing.

GO BENGALS....BEAT STEELERS
1968 Bengal Fan
Our best hope is to run back a kickoff.
Time for Jake to set the world on fire. Luckily it's been raining around my place a lot lately.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Run the ball look for check downs slow and steady because Browning can’t see downfield that much is obvious.
The announcers are loving them some pickett