Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-26-2023, 03:49 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Sample with 2 Tuds this year. Scorching his previous best of 1

Some would say this is doubling his production
-Housh
Sample can be effective when used properly, as in when he can square off and power his way forward.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Defense, get me the ball back please!
Sample is hungry - feed him

Holy crap.. Sample with 2 TDs in one season..  Superbowl here we come!  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

(11-26-2023, 03:49 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Okay, that TD was kind of funny.

So graceful. Like watching a ballet.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Who thought in Week 1 of the season that Jake Browning and Drew Sample would be leading us to glory?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
TOUCHDOWN BENGALS

Bengals ahead 7-3

I don't see the Steelers clobbering Bengals some of you predicted start of this game day thread

GO BENGALS.....BEAT STEELERS

Pitt Sux

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Still, that play by Chase belongs on the top 10 plays of the season at this point. Total hero ball based on hands, speed and quick thinking.
Sometimes a little goes a long way! Good job by the offense!
Now what is worrisome is do we go flat until late in the 4th Q? It seems to be how we rolled the last couple of games.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

(11-26-2023, 03:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sample can be effective when used properly, as in when he can square off and power his way forward.

I think he put on about 60 pounds since the knee injury..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

That was actually a really good drive. Let’s beat these bastards
(11-26-2023, 03:50 PM)Housh Wrote: Some would say this is doubling his production

By 2030 he will have double digit TDs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Pittsburgh doubled our yardage and time of possession and losing
(11-26-2023, 03:52 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Pittsburgh doubled our yardage and time of possession and losing

Well it’s only fair. They’ve won six games on the losing edge of yardage.

We tackle like girls
Everyone knows that was my draft crush

I pictured him doing just that for us
-Housh
DT hits the pile from behind to push the receiver over the line to gain
Tipped pass lands to Chase running downfield.... Sample rides his fellow TE for a TD.

Which one of you sacrificed a goat for this voodoo. I'll take it!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari.