Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
About time they called that. It's been happening quite regularly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
If they pick this up, im done
Browning misses an easy pass to Mixon, Taylor bottled it again on 4th down in their half, Robbins shit punt and now we leave the middle of field open for passes to TE.

So so poor.
Myles!!
-Housh
Can we stop 3rd and 17?
Let’s score before halftime. We can put the dagger in early.
What are we calling TO for, we are not going to run an offense and try to score
I would have allowed the half to close out and plan for our opening drive after the half...
You’re seriously using a timeout with 33 secs and Browning? You’re not getting a punt return here.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Not sure JB is going to take you down the field in 30 seconds. Might want to let this clock go into the half without the shenanigans.
(11-26-2023, 04:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s score before halftime.  We can put the dagger in early.
Nope
(11-26-2023, 04:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s score before halftime.  We can put the dagger in early.

Those 99 total yards in this entire half don't really have me optimistic that we'll move the ball the length of the field in 30 seconds.
That's how you punt it, Brad.
My mistake, only 99 yards of offense, wow, what a game
221-98 in total yardage. Maybe this was the gameplan even with Burrow? The Steelers know how to win despite losing the yardage game. So let's let them rack up the yards and see how they handle it!
I think I would rather have root canal without pain medicine, than to watch this
well this has been an interesting game. we need another tipped chase catch for 40 to stand a chance I think
I hope Burrow becomes the second highest QB as the Steelers sign Pickett to a huge contract. Liking him on the Steelers.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Steelers PUNT, Again

Would a, Could a, Should a, by announcers

But Bengals ahead end of First Half.

Pitt SuxPitt SuxPitt Sux

Tiger Tiger Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan

I love your enthusiasm.