Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-26-2023, 04:33 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Isnt it funny how the steelers get outgained in every game until today?  Totally expected this

The Steelers are on course for their first 400 yard game in 3 years. Friermuth with more yards in 30 minutes, than in his entire season (granted, not a high total to beat).

I don't really have words for it tbh.
Why haven't the Bengals given Chase Brown touches yet? The run game is atrocious as usual, how can it be worse than 5 runs for 13 yards????

also, we drafted this punter in the 5th? The guy is garbage, this offseason we need a real punter.
(11-26-2023, 03:33 PM)Whacked Wrote: 100 yard game by Freiermuth is forthcoming

No CTB to help will haunt us today

I guessed way low. 88 for the first half already Sad
(11-26-2023, 04:35 PM)GodFather Wrote: Why haven't the Bengals given Chase Brown touches yet? The run game is atrocious as usual, how can it be worse than 5 runs for 13 yards????

Because we believe in him, lol
(11-26-2023, 04:27 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Painful to watch but if it gets us a W who gives a ****.

To be honest we should lose this game and improve our draft position. There's no reason to ruin the next draft with useless wins, we know we ren't going to do shit without Burrow.
(11-26-2023, 04:35 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: The Steelers are on course for their first 400 yard game in 3 years. Friermuth with more yards in 30 minutes, than in his entire season (granted, not a high total to beat).

I don't really have words for it tbh.

And the 2nd half will see 40 points scored. Just watch. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Only hope is a nice return if they get a chance
(11-26-2023, 04:28 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Browning is in, and is likely just a bad backup QB.

With this in mind, the Bengals #1 RB is 13 yards on 5 attempts so far.

I think the run game might need looking at this offseason guys.

Says who! That is 13 yards we would not have without him. Also if we look at the % of yards it is like 14% because we had only 98 yards. We would have only 84 yards otherwise, that looks worse.
(11-26-2023, 04:37 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: And the 2nd half will see 40 points scored. Just watch. 

Not by us
(11-26-2023, 04:35 PM)GodFather Wrote: Why haven't the Bengals given Chase Brown touches yet? The run game is atrocious as usual, how can it be worse than 5 runs for 13 yards????

also, we drafted this punter in the 5th? The guy is garbage, this offseason we need a real punter.

I could somewhat understand it if we were trying to get Mixon's season going. But 5 attempts is the trust they'd have if I was our starting RB. If we have any hope at all of salvaging this season, the run game has to find a way to work. What we do with out run game is clueless most of the time.
(11-26-2023, 04:37 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: And the 2nd half will see 40 points scored. Just watch. 

Yup. I smell some gnarly adjustments by the Stoolers

Uggggg
Steelers with another crybaby WR. Love to see it.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
(11-26-2023, 04:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Says who! That is 13 yards we would not have without him. Also if we look at the % of yards it is like 14% because we had only 98 yards. We would have only 84 yards otherwise, that looks worse.

That's a good point, those 13 yards are a bigger percentage of the offence today than they'd usually be. Huge turn up by Mixon here, I concede.
I have seen a number of halves like this with Burrow starting, this is no different. It’s not the QB problem
This is why we arent running the ball

If it wasn't these Steelers I could agree. I do think the Jags will put a few on us next week unfortunately. 
Mixon...
3 and out
Taylor looks like he ate the whole turkey Thursday
(11-26-2023, 04:39 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I have seen a number of halves like this with Burrow starting, this is no different. It’s not the QB problem

EXACTLY