Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-26-2023, 05:11 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Anyone ready for AJ McCarron?

At least Katherine
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Browning does not look good at all today. Zero pocket awareness and dumb decision making.
Anyone want to defend Zak Taylor as a genius coach? This team could be a whole lot better with better coaching. Taylor has SUCKED as a coach this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(11-26-2023, 05:11 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Anyone ready for AJ McCarron?

Yes.

Browning is killing them with mental mistakes. McCarron might not be as athletic, but he’s probably a better game manager.

Only Pickett can keep us in this game
(11-26-2023, 05:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: no he fine, he just tired, it is past midpoint in season

Everyone going on about Browning or the defense, but the biggest culprit so far is the absolute garbage of a run game. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(11-26-2023, 05:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: so is it browning's fault, zac Taylor's fault or all Joey B and Zac is nothing without him?

Yes
(11-26-2023, 05:14 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Only Pickett can keep us in this game

He will.  Hilton is due for a score.
Pickens down
I’m hoping they lose. They have no chance at making the playoffs - zero - so accumulate some L’s and get a top 10 pick.

And I’m not a fan of Burrow’s complete disengagement today. Looks like a spoiled kid.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

It's the 4th quarter and the Steelers only have 10 points. Haven't come up with some way to winning?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Give me one thing that is the same or better than last year. Offense, defense, points, yardage, anything.
(11-26-2023, 05:14 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Everyone going on about Browning or the defense, but the biggest culprit so far is the absolute garbage of a run game. 

And that is scheme in part. Our best run blocking side is left but we keep trying to run right and wide. Add in Mixon's usual inability to beat the first defender and this is what you get.
Can't believe Browning doesn't look like a seasoned vet out there.

I really rarely see a WR open and he makes pretty good throws for the most part but he should be Tom Brady good!

,,,,, sarcasm
(11-26-2023, 05:15 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m hoping they lose. They have no chance at making the playoffs - zero - so accumulate some L’s and get a top 10 pick.

And I’m not a fan of Burrow’s complete disengagement today. Looks like a spoiled kid.

Should we get him some pom poms & line him up with the Ben Gals?
(11-26-2023, 05:15 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m hoping they lose. They have no chance at making the playoffs - zero - so accumulate some L’s and get a top 10 pick.

You’re an idiot.

My god this team sucks on 3rd down
We play 10 yards off the line, wow
Ooh, 3rd down conversion. 3rd and 9 this time!
3rd and 9. No problem.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall