Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-03-2016, 03:21 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Way too early to say that.  

The O hasn't done a whole lot "right". lol

Thank God for this D that always gives us a chance 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Roethlisberger is good, but he has to be the most overrated QB in the NFL outside of Andrew Luck.

19 TDs to 15 INTs with all those weapons.

He's a pick machine
Reply/Quote
My god Huber is garbage
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Roethlisberger is good, but he has to be the most overrated QB in the NFL outside of Andrew Luck.

I've seen similar numbers chastised from a guy early in his career.  Interesting future HoFers do the same.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we're not going to play to win then lets at least get practice on the things McCarron is having problems with, namely reading the defense quickly enough and getting the ball our quicker.
Reply/Quote

This year that's true. Jen's issue is when the game is tight he will always give you a turnover.
Reply/Quote
Offense is trash now

We need Dalton bad. You can't tell me dudes aren't open
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What about their best offensive weapon; the kicker?

That's special teams, bruh. Don't **** with our Kickers (though honestly Tucker has struggled with 50+ this season) 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Hmmmmm.......nothing against Andy but if I had to choose a QB to take me deep onto the playoffs I'm ashamed to say who I would pick between the two. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:36 PM)Whacked Wrote: The O hasn't done a whole lot "right". lol

Thank God for this D that always gives us a chance 

"O" is not going to do a whole lot if their starting position is always so far back due to this "great" defense continuous bending.  How about they get a stop on our side of the field?  
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:36 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: My god Huber is garbage

What??????????????????

He put it over the leaping defender and into the opposite side of the field from his own goal line.  Most punters don't get it to pass their own 40 in those situations.
Reply/Quote
Hot Sauce looked better against Denver's tough defense....in the first half.
Reply/Quote
Even if Dalton does come back for the playoffs how sharp is he going to be? Will he still be able to throw like normal? Getting a bad feeling that we are going to be one and done again.
Reply/Quote
Bills are looking good
Reply/Quote
Refs giving it to pitt
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I've seen similar numbers chastised from a guy early in his career.  Interesting future HoFers do the same.
I hate that guy, but you just cannot argue with what he has done over the years.  He def a Hall of Fame QB
Reply/Quote
We're going to lose this one.
Reply/Quote
Steelers going to the playoffs, Jets plyaing like crap.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Man, think that guy wants to give mallett a handy.
Reply/Quote
Kirk is terrible.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote