Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-03-2016, 03:51 PM)Housh Wrote: AJM just won't throw the ball

He's pulled it down quite a few times.  And almost had it swatted out there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man I'm a North Carolina fan, but Bodine blows. How many penalties has he had this year?
Reply/Quote
It's time to feature Gio and put Hill on the bench where he belongs. Gio could be a QBs best friend.
Reply/Quote
We need to win this and pull for the chargers, bad
Reply/Quote
It kills me how some people come to the GD thread every week knowing full well that people will be bitching, then act surprised and ***** about the bitching.

If you don't like it, maybe you could find something better to do with your Sunday's?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Can we draft a center? Please?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:52 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: We need to win this and pull for the chargers, bad

And Chiefs.  The Chiefs win over Denver in a tiebreaker, and we have a tiebreaker over KC.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It kills me how some people come to the GD thread every week knowing full well that people will be bitching, then act surprised and ***** about the bitching.

If you don't like it, maybe you could find something better to do with your Sunday's?

I know. This thread is pretty raw "emotion in the instant" stuff. It isn't the place for calm, dispassionate analysis.
Reply/Quote
Go bengals
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Bengals are playing like they are content with a wildcard game...
Reply/Quote
Paul Alexander needs to get this o-line fixed asap. All these holding calls because they can't block a freaking four man rush. Nor can this pathetic group open a damn run lane.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It kills me how some people come to the GD thread every week knowing full well that people will be bitching, then act surprised and ***** about the bitching.

Like bytch about your playoff team all game?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

What kills me how anyone enjoys life just pissing and moaning for 4 hours. It's like they enjoy misery. Games are fluid there will be peaks and vallies. Gotta roll with them.
Reply/Quote
Just sloppy

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
DeAngelo Williams was carted off

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:52 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: It's time to feature Gio and put Hill on the bench where he belongs. Gio could be a QBs best friend.

Amen bro. Dude is a game changer but good old Marvin thinks he should ride pine. What a disgrace. 
Reply/Quote
Wow.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:54 PM)Joelist Wrote: I know. This thread is pretty raw "emotion in the instant" stuff. It isn't the place for calm, dispassionate analysis.

Exactly. It reminds me of watching a game in the living room with some of my old buddies. Every play is life or death.  LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Marvin looks furious.

And McCarron's indecisiveness leads to a sack.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:54 PM)OandB Wrote: Bengals are playing like they are content with a wildcard game...

typical Marvin Lewis coached team
Reply/Quote