Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Anyways, looks like McCarron isn't Tom Brady. The Bengals look lifeless today.

Hopefully this post isn't deemed too negative by the GD police. [Image: th_hiding.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What the hell has Tate done wrong

He dressed up in a Bengals uniform today.
Reply/Quote
The ball was on his shoulder, not secured. But is there enough evidence Rey had it. Good coverage and play regardless.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Horrible challenge.... I like how we've had 3 holding calls and Dunlap is getting tackled every pkay
Reply/Quote
WTF are you challenging!? You moron:
Reply/Quote
I don't think the reciever ever had possession
Reply/Quote
This is an interception.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
This is how the season ends folks.. We back into another one and done playoffs. We are the Bungles... Forever.
Reply/Quote
I think they will keep it but looking at that replay it's closer than I thought. The ball moves so he didn't have control of it. Still I think they go with the call on the field
Reply/Quote
Interesting challenge

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well its nice to check in and see the Wildly supportive fan base in here.

Yep - checking out now myself. Discussion is good when it happens, but watching nervous breakdowns with every post is no fun at all. Catch up with ya after the game....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:03 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: WTF are you challenging!? You moron:

4 real?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:03 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: This is an interception.

Agreed
Reply/Quote
I think Marvin just wanted a TO... Might as well challenge the reception.. I agree
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:02 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: That ball should be Rey's

If Burfict had not dove in on top of him I think he had a shot at rolling over with it and making it clear.

As it stands you can't overturn it.
Reply/Quote
will be an incompletion.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Anyways, looks like McCarron isn't Tom Brady. The Bengals look lifeless today.

Hopefully this post isn't deemed too negative by the GD police. [Image: th_hiding.gif]

I thought it was rather positive considering LOL
Reply/Quote
What radio station is the game on ?
Reply/Quote
Lol he caught that really
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:04 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: What radio station is the game on ?

I think 104.7 FM
Reply/Quote