Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Great job Maualuga! ***** piece of shit.
Reply/Quote
We need to get our heads out of our asses on offense if we want a shot to win.

It seems like they don't care.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:08 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I'm glad this game isn't counting much.

I would say if we don't win and Steelers make the playoffs, we're 1 and done. So, this game counts a bunch. We need a chance at #2. We don't deserve it so far...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Door number one, door number two or door number three? Pick the zonk every time guys..
Hey, on the bright side the Bengals weren't as bad as the Reds this year..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That better come back. But even if it does, that was pathetic play by the defense.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Good reversal.
Reply/Quote
Jets scored a TD.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:08 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Did anyone else see Maualuga completely miss the play?

Yeah,  he was totally lost
Reply/Quote
Lapham on the radio. Anybody got a link?
Reply/Quote
If that isn't determined to be an incomplete pass then there is something majorly wrong with the NFL umpire training
Reply/Quote
Pereira is in charge of this stuff???

No wonder the NFL is so universally panned for officiating.

Wow. Wow.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Turning this shit off... I'm not going to watch us throw a game to a clearly inferior team... Truly ***** pathetic.
Reply/Quote
Jets TD
Reply/Quote
6-0
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I would say if we don't win and Steelers make the playoffs, we're 1 and done. So, this game counts a bunch. We need a chance at #2. We don't deserve it so far...

Steelers aren't looking good vs the Browns too.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
The good news is we will adjust at the half then rip them apart in the third quarter like we always do! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
How do you send 6 people on a blitz and nobody touches the QB ... This happens every week
Reply/Quote
Saved by a bad throw. The defense still got burned regardless
Reply/Quote
Hue Jackson are you gonna do something to help the D out? They've bailed your ass out twice, how about you get this offense ready with some momentum by calling a good series
Reply/Quote
So what do we think? 3 and out or will we actually put together a drive?
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote