Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Peerman > Ravens ST
Reply/Quote
Jets at midfield, trailing by 2 with 13 minutes left.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:28 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: that graphic was disgusting

They never point out all the post season success Marvin had before he got here. Wait, does that make it better?
Reply/Quote
In 4 yards Mallet just ran 1 minute off of the clock.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:28 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Chiefs make a deep run. Who woulda thought that a month ago? We're hurt, Pats hurt, Broncos not exactly great or anything. Steelers? Jets? Texans?

Yup. The AFC is wide open with all the injuries. The Jets and Chiefs look like the 2 hottest and healthiest teams. Who would've thought?

Of course, if the Pats get Edelman back, it'd be huge.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Peerman

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yup. The AFC is wide open with all the injuries. The Jets and Chiefs look like the 2 hottest and healthiest teams. Who would've thought?

Brady got dinged up a bit earlier also, he was out for a bit.
Reply/Quote
Will Marvin make 4th quarter adjustments?

LOL!!!!!!! He never does.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Jets in FG range.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yup. The AFC is wide open with all the injuries. The Jets and Chiefs look like the 2 hottest and healthiest teams. Who would've thought?

Among the healthiest, yes, but they've looked pretty average at best to me this season.  They've just had a lot of things break their way at the right time to put themselves in their current situation.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They never point out all the post season success Marvin had before he got here. Wait, does that make it better?

I cry
Reply/Quote
Thank you Manny Lawson! Helmet to helmet contact on Fitzpatrick.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
MJ is back in Bonnie...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:29 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Yeah I know your sarcasm however I would take the steelers all day long against the bengals in the playoffs.  

I called it before...Jets come here, Fitz melts down. We win. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Thank you Manny Lawson! Helmet to helmet contact on Fitzpatrick.

Still hates the Steelers
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Thank you Manny Lawson! Helmet to helmet contact on Fitzpatrick.
savage
Reply/Quote
I'd rather 3rd and 1 than 3rd and 9 for this d
Reply/Quote
Fitz got picked in the endzone...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Among the healthiest, yes, but they've looked pretty average at best to me this season.  They've just had a lot of things break their way at the right time to put themselves in their current situation.

If they win today, they'll finish 11-5 with 6 straight wins, including a win over the Patriots.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Welp, on a positive note, we won the 3rd quarter.

Reply/Quote