Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
Future congressman resume.

[Image: GHZimK-XAAA0wKQ?format=png&name=900x900]

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 06:36 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Future congressman resume.

Hen you are an unemployed 18 year old father you have to do whatever you can to support the kid

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: GHbb2efWwAAArHX?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 08:43 AM)pally Wrote: Hen you are an unemployed 18 year old father you have to do whatever you can to support the kid

I don't blame him. He has been raised and groomed by crazy people. His childhood might have been yells, mess and terrible behaviour from his role models. 

You chose your friends not your family.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 06:36 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Future congressman resume.

Sadly amusing that his mother was part of a primary debate of sorts for the supposed party of law and order and someone asked for the candidates who have been arrested before to raise their hands and I think 6 of the 8 candidates for that congressional seat raised their hands to uproarious hoots and applause from the crowd.  They even exchanged some high fives.

It actually reminds me of when I was a kid and they'd send us off to youth rallies to get all fired up about Jesus and it always involved some 19 or so year old who would talk to us and give us the whole "I used to do drugs and have sex and smoke weed and I was a really bad kid but now I found Jesus" and even as a kid I'd wonder how wise it was to tell kids not to do all this stuff and then let someone who did all those things tell us how they did it anyways and came out stinking like a rose all the same.

Anyways, as long as it's up to the voters having a criminal record will have a better chance of keeping you from cleaning bedpans and mopping the floor at the VA hospital than serving in some of our highest positions of government.  Weird eh?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: rain-wilson-on-religion-v0-201nitgrshlc1...69660fa294]

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 07:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Sadly amusing that his mother was part of a primary debate of sorts for the supposed party of law and order and someone asked for the candidates who have been arrested before to raise their hands and I think 6 of the 8 candidates for that congressional seat raised their hands to uproarious hoots and applause from the crowd.  They even exchanged some high fives.

It actually reminds me of when I was a kid and they'd send us off to youth rallies to get all fired up about Jesus and it always involved some 19 or so year old who would talk to us and give us the whole "I used to do drugs and have sex and smoke weed and I was a really bad kid but now I found Jesus" and even as a kid I'd wonder how wise it was to tell kids not to do all this stuff and then let someone who did all those things tell us how they did it anyways and came out stinking like a rose all the same.

Anyways, as long as it's up to the voters having a criminal record will have a better chance of keeping you from cleaning bedpans and mopping the floor at the VA hospital than serving in some of our highest positions of government.  Weird eh?

It was just a sex tape done with a minor sent to all the people they knew. Nothing fancy for a christian extremist. It's exhibition like mom.

Reply/Quote
(02-29-2024, 11:00 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It was just a sex tape done with a minor sent to all the people they knew. Nothing fancy for a christian extremist. It's exhibition like mom.

If they didn't live in a godless blue state like Colorado they wouldn't have become so sex offender-ey.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 22cf5e6aa7846ee2.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: GHh0cbTWwAAxL4V?format=jpg&name=medium]

Reply/Quote
[Image: GHlfly6XEAAKP3I?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 01:55 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote:

This is the most aware I've been of the erotic cakes industry since this:

[Image: 0p9s7o5ninq91.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: GHjCxSgXQAAcAK1?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 02:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is the most aware I've been of the erotic cakes industry since this:

[Image: 0p9s7o5ninq91.gif]

Obligatory

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vbq77tqqtlz50mvgrg...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 02:26 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Obligatory

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vbq77tqqtlz50mvgrg...y.gif&ct=g]

[Image: 7eqekf.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: GHm-ijGXcAAVgOD?format=jpg&name=small]
Reply/Quote
[Image: bidenbordercrisistrgsghsghsgshs-jpg.909808]
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
[Image: 429683430_7306004479435541_2472004565098...e=65E91030]
Reply/Quote