Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) *** Vikings @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-12-2016, 09:17 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Nice read by Vigil

He's a player!!!!! 

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: And...giving up a broken coverage easy TD to a bad QB. Hopefully every player involved in that play is doing wind sprints tomorrow.

I'm actually pretty happy that it happened. There were whispers that Chykie Brown would actually make this team somehow due to injuries. Hopefully that play put a damn quick end to that.

I'll gladly give away a TD in preseason to get rid of a player who'll give up 10 TDs in the regular season.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Brown showing why he's looking for a job.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Was that Shaw that got smoked?
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: And...giving up a broken coverage easy TD to a playoff QB agains our second and third sting defenders . Hopefully every player involved in that play is doing wind sprints tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
Not Chykie Brown's finest moment
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm actually pretty happy that it happened. There were whispers that Chykie Brown would actually make this team somehow due to injuries. Hopefully that play put a damn quick end to that.

I'll gladly give away a TD in preseason to get rid of a player who'll give up 10 TDs in the regular season.

Yep I am 100% on board with this

Reply/Quote
Vigil is nice....as b noted...Clarke looking good against starters....Hunt....meh.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Oic....Brown.
Reply/Quote
Vigil showed up tonight. The legend continues to grow.
Reply/Quote
Clarke has looked strong and quick.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:23 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Was that Shaw that got smoked?

Shaw is playing Safety
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:23 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Brown showing why he's looking for a job.

Duke Tobin was literally just putting in a good word for him in the commentary.

Is Dennard out for a portion of the season now? We need him more than ever.
Reply/Quote
Secondary will be fine. It looks like our backups are out there while a lot of their starters were still playing. Our starting D smashed them on their opening drive.

Also, Vigil looks pretty damn good so far.
Reply/Quote
Core has flashed.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 08:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why the hell is Tate in the game at receiver?

They have Alford and Boyd returning kicks, so they might have Tate in the gain as a last-ditch effort to make the team as a receiver since we don't need him at returner! 

Makes sense to me! 

I also love that Core's in the game this soon! He's looked good so far and McCarron seems to be looking his way a lot!
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:26 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Duke Tobin was literally just putting in a good word for him in the commentary.

Is Dennard out for a portion of the season now? We need him more than ever.

Duke Tobin was also just saying that was a "rare" Nugent miss when the last three years Nugent has finished 23rd, 27th, and 23rd in FG %... soooooo....

Reply/Quote
It was an embarrassing play on an embarrassing drive, even if it is second string against first string. I do hope they immediately cut Brown.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They have Alford and Boyd returning kicks, so they might have Tate in the gain as a last-ditch effort to make the team as a receiver since we don't need him at returner! 

Makes sense to me! 

I also love that Core's in the game this soon! He's looked good so far and McCarron seems to be looking his way a lot!

His alternative choice is to look at Tate. Nuff said. Lol

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They have Alford and Boyd returning kicks, so they might have Tate in the gain as a last-ditch effort to make the team as a receiver since we don't need him at returner! 

Makes sense to me! 

Maybe but I think it's because they know exactly what they have in Tate as a returner. I think They are giving the younger guys every opportunity to show what they've got

Reply/Quote