Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(03-06-2017, 10:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So the hipsters have just showed up to speak over the last several months. Are you sure you are not leaving anything out, like acts of violence? 

So, to recap the last several months.

Donald Trump was ushered into the presidency by a minority of people for a litany of different reasons, which included a very vocal group upset by liberal snowflakes who didn't do anything, required safe spaces and prevented them being able to say whatever they wanted about whoever they wanted. If the people who were being discussed didn't like it, they could just get over it and let it go.

Now, majorities of protesters showing up to support President Trump are upset because they don't have any safe spaces to protect them from the fierce liberal menace of granola eating hipsters showing up to say whatever they want about Trump supporters, and apparently the snowflakes are pummeling these armed Trump protesters despite being outnumbered . Unfortunately, Trump supporters can't just get over it and let it go.

Fixed?

Mellow

Seriously, though, from everything I've read that's not partisan, nothing has pointed out what or who started the violence. Breitbart, sure, is saying the snowflakes showed up and assaulted the armed groups of pro-Trump forces that outnumbered them... but.. really? Pick a gross generalization.

And from photos, you can't tell much, either. Offensive, instigating signs on both sides. People wrestling over wooden sticks. Police confiscating weapons.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-06-2017, 11:17 PM)Benton Wrote: Seriously, though, from everything I've read that's not partisan, nothing has pointed out what or who started the violence. Breitbart, sure, is saying the snowflakes showed up and assaulted the armed groups of pro-Trump forces that outnumbered them... but.. really? Pick a gross generalization.

And from photos, you can't tell much, either. Offensive, instigating signs on both sides. People wrestling over wooden sticks. Police confiscating weapons.

Hey, that's why I live by the motto: "Don't start none, wont be none"

These March 4 Trump rallies were scheduled Nationwide and they only one that had any violence of note is the same location where riots broke out and people were assaulted only one month ago, for simply choosing to attend a speaking engagement. Although there was a counter-group (outnumbering the Trump marchers BTW, so your bolded was not only unnecessary, but inaccurate) that showed up that call themselves Any Means Necessary and their mission is to “counter and defeat the Trump movement.” We have to give it a "who knows" when discussing who started the fight.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-06-2017, 11:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, that's why I live by the motto: "Don't start none, wont be none"

These March 4 Trump rallies were scheduled Nationwide and they only one that had any violence of note is the same location where riots broke out and people were assaulted only one month ago, for simply choosing to attend a speaking engagement. Although there was a counter-group (outnumbering the Trump marchers BTW, so your bolded was not only unnecessary, but inaccurate) that showed up that call themselves Any Means Necessary and their mission is to “counter and defeat the Trump movement.” We have to give it a "who knows" when discussing who started the fight.

Benton's statement wasn't inaccurate, but rather alternative. 
(03-06-2017, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was not praising his character. My saying speaks to character should not be construed as me condemning his character. I was merely, stating that mitigating these acts of violence speaks to character.

Based on Griever's past posts I would suggest his character is one of "Any means necessary"  to end a Trump Presidency. My guess is he would not care who started any violence at a Trump function as long as it ended poorly, with the majority of peaceful protesters on both sides being the victims.

Just as your rushing to Griever's defense in this situation speaks to your character

Cool, just reply if you ever want to drop the act and address my response to your link
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-05-2017, 11:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Here they are again disrupting a peaceful march:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/violence-breaks-out-at-pro-trump-rally-in-berkeley/ar-AAnNzBJ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Trump won. His supporters need to get over it.
These leftists sure are more virile than the softy trump apologists.
(03-07-2017, 12:37 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: These leftists sure are more virile than the softy trump apologists.

Now you done it. They're gonna tell their militia on you. 
(03-07-2017, 12:29 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Cool, just reply if you ever want to drop the act and address my response to your link

Oh, OK. My reply is that your "who knows who started the fight" stance is naive at best, dishonest at worst. There are Rallies/marches for the President of the United States scheduled around the country and they only one that has any violence is one at a location that had violent riots just a month ago and countered by a group whose self-proclaimed mission is to confront and defeat the Trump presidency. It matters little who "threw the first punch". This fight started as soon as those agitators showed up on the scene. 

As to "armed" Trump supporters: I might be carrying a stick if the Any means necessary group vowed to counter my peaceful march. How about you?   

(03-07-2017, 12:41 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Now you done it. They're gonna tell their militia on you. 

Hopefully those damn agitators don't show up on the scene. Damn agitators throwing the first punch by showing up.

[dumbfack bundy pic.gif]
(03-06-2017, 11:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, that's why I live by the motto: "Don't start none, wont be none"

An extremely credible source called my office just today and told me Trump's forces — his word, not mine — outnumbered the snowflakes 2-to-1. How are these people not inciting violence with their 'pro-fascism' marches? I'm just asking a question. No, no, I'm not saying they're violent. Many of them are honest, hard working people. But let's be honest, they're not sending their best and brightest to these rallies. They're sending the....

Aw, shucks. 
(03-07-2017, 01:40 AM)Benton Wrote: An extremely credible source called my office just today and told me Trump's forces — his word, not mine — outnumbered the snowflakes 2-to-1. How are these people not inciting violence with their 'pro-fascism' marches? I'm just asking a question. No, no, I'm not saying they're violent. Many of them are honest, hard working people. But let's be honest, they're not sending their best and brightest to these rallies. They're sending the....

Aw, shucks. 

Mercenaries...?
(03-07-2017, 01:40 AM)Benton Wrote: An extremely credible source called my office just today and told me Trump's forces — his word, not mine — outnumbered the snowflakes 2-to-1. How are these people not inciting violence with their 'pro-fascism' marches? I'm just asking a question. No, no, I'm not saying they're violent. Many of them are honest, hard working people. But let's be honest, they're not sending their best and brightest to these rallies. They're sending the....

Aw, shucks. 

BmorePat87 Wrote:Cool, just reply if you ever want to drop the act and address my response

Oh, it's no act. I'm this sardonic with everything he says.
(03-07-2017, 01:47 AM)Benton Wrote: Oh, it's no act. I'm this sardonic with everything he says.

Oh, but Trump didn't say the marchers outnumbers the "counter-protesters". You did, you lied. 

(03-07-2017, 01:49 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, but Trump didn't say the marchers outnumbers the "counter-protesters". You did, you lied. 

I have it from an incredibly credible source. Were there two times as many Pro-Trump forces — again, their words, not mine — as snowflakes? 

I don't know, I'm just asking here.
(03-07-2017, 01:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, OK. My reply is that your "who knows who started the fight" stance is naive at best, dishonest at worst. There are Rallies/marches for the President of the United States scheduled around the country and they only one that has any violence is one at a location that had violent riots just a month ago and countered by a group whose self-proclaimed mission is to confront and defeat the Trump presidency. It matters little who "threw the first punch". This fight started as soon as those agitators showed up on the scene. 

As to "armed" Trump supporters: I might be carrying a stick if the Any means necessary group vowed to counter my peaceful march. How about you?   

I didn't say "who knows", I said that there were likely skirmishes on both sides given the evidence from your link. Sorry to deviate from the blind partisanship you were hoping for when you bumped this thread. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-07-2017, 01:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, OK. My reply is that your "who knows who started the fight" stance is naive at best, dishonest at worst. There are Rallies/marches for the President of the United States scheduled around the country and they only one that has any violence is one at a location that had violent riots just a month ago and countered by a group whose self-proclaimed mission is to confront and defeat the Trump presidency. It matters little who "threw the first punch". This fight started as soon as those agitators showed up on the scene. 

This is closed minded and just points to bias. The armed Trump protestors should realize Trump won, get over it, and STFU. 

But, seriously-the violence began when the "agitators" showed up?  LOL You're trolling powers are growing weak. 
(03-06-2017, 08:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why can no one ever make a relevant point?

I suppose deflection also speaks to character

As to anyone making fun of the Special Olympics: That would be in poor taste.

again, you admit something about yourself that everyone else has known for months
People suck
(03-06-2017, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was not praising his character. My saying speaks to character should not be construed as me condemning his character. I was merely, stating that mitigating these acts of violence speaks to character.

Based on Griever's past posts I would suggest his character is one of "Any means necessary"  to end a Trump Presidency. My guess is he would not care who started any violence at a Trump function as long as it ended poorly, with the majority of peaceful protesters on both sides being the victims.

Just as your rushing to Griever's defense in this situation speaks to your character

look at you making assumptions, only to make an ass of yourself
People suck
(03-07-2017, 08:43 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't say "who knows", I said that there were likely skirmishes on both sides given the evidence from your link. Sorry to deviate from the blind partisanship you were hoping for when you bumped this thread. 

hes only about blind partisanship
People suck