Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(09-10-2017, 03:31 PM)Beaker Wrote: The results of this game so far are on Dalton and nobody else. He has been horrific. Second half should go to McCarron.

Oh no, never blame Dalton ... blame the Line, the RB's and WR's, the kicker, hell even blame the dude selling popcorn in the upper deck, but never Dalton .
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:36 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Exactly. Still got 2 quarters left

You're joking right
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: Ehh..we've seen worse first halves before. We've seen absolutely horrible and they managed to win.
I'm not saying that will happen, but it's not unheard of..
If they lose they lose. If not they win*...

*my overly optimistic post of the day..

Jacksonville beating Houston 19 zip so maybe next week will be "special".. 

Did it against the Chargers a few years ago....actually probably more like 10 years ago now, god im old
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:36 PM)Utts Wrote: The opportunities have been there.

This is true.
Reply/Quote
Cmon people, nothing is over until we decide it is

[Image: Belushi-335x188.jpg]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Zampese killed that drive. Up tempo, throwing the ball...get in the red zone and he calls 2 runs up the middle. 

A brainless statue would know not to call 2 runs up the middle against the Ravens D, inside the red zone, in a hurry up situation. 

Same thing we thought up here in NH.
Reply/Quote
I'm setting in the stadium & am totally shell shocked. WTF
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: Look what happened when he called a pass again Dalton threw into triple coverage.

If he does a better job on the 2 previous plays (providing they were both necessary), then it's unlikely that play even happens. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I've always been against people wanting AJM to start over Andy, but man... I don't know now.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are playing like it's a playoff game or something.
Reply/Quote
I hope everyone leaves
Reply/Quote
Just got home and couldn't watch first half. Looks like I didn't miss anything. Hope it gets better.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:36 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Andy has all the weapons in the world and people can still defend the kid. Just insane.

He's played terrible for 1/2 of a game with a weak o line...maybe give the guy a game or 2 before you toss him aside?!?!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:37 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Dalton is picking his spot before the play starts. You have to do that when you have a weak offensive line. Look forward to a lot more of the same this season.

I mean, he's playing awfully in his own right, but I do agree that part of it is this. He used to be pretty good at going through his reads and picking his targets. Now it seems like a lot of quick pre-determined throws. He's making those throws badly, but it's also just a bad system.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:37 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: You're joking right

Nope, our d has held well besides the maclin TD. If they can hold, we will have more than enough opportunities to get back in. 

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:38 PM)Takedown Wrote: I've always been against people wanting AJM to start over Andy, but man... I don't know now.

I think Andy is the starter, but he needs to be benched for the rest of this game. He just doesnt have it today.
Reply/Quote
Marvin in locker room : Clap clap, "Just keep grinding guys!"
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The 1st half is a classic display of a team fapping!

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:39 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: He's played terrible for 1/2 of a game with a weak o line...maybe give the guy a game or 2 before you toss him aside?!?!

Only problem is that the O line has not been terrible. We have had opportunities.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Zampese killed that drive. Up tempo, throwing the ball...get in the red zone and he calls 2 runs up the middle. 

A brainless statue would know not to call 2 runs up the middle against the Ravens D, inside the red zone, in a hurry up situation. 

Yup it was like, well, he basically got pussified once they got near the endzone to call those to safe run plays. Then Dalton on that 3rd down was just awful to top it off.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote