Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
(09-14-2017, 10:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: And we just got ripped off big time by replay.

Yeah that clearly was loose and hit the ground. Don't know how in the hell that wasn't overturned.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Marv, Zamp and Dalton have ALL been equally, atrociously bad. 

And if history is any indication, the 2 worst pieces of that trinity are going to keep their jobs and the only competent one is going to get ranked through the mud for it all.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:01 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Yes! Zampese is no better than a monkey randomly pointing to plays on a chalkboard. He is awful.

Are the plays that bad?

I see offensive lineman who can't block and a QB missing WR's that are open.

You're not going to just blow defenses away every time you have the ball with creativity.
Reply/Quote
Dalton marches the team down into scoring position in less than 45 seconds and because he didn't throw a TD, he's playing atrociously? He may not be playing great but he's not playing badly either.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Set up an instant chat room here for when the board inevitably goes down again...
https://tinychat.com/room/2aggsw
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:59 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Yes, Zampese honest to God needs to be fired this weekend.  No joking, no exaggerating or anything like that.  The man does not belong as an OC in the NFL, it's that simple.

I wish, but we know that's not how Mike Brown rolls.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:03 PM)bengals73 Wrote: In watching the Bengals play.. I often ask myself a question . .do they even practice?

You talkin bout practice?!
Reply/Quote
HB snap count 1st half

Gio 18
Mixon 6
Hill 4
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
And the blocking just collapsed again...forced a scramble.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dalton marches the team down into scoring position in less than 45 seconds and because he didn't throw a TD, he's playing atrociously? He may not be playing great but he's not playing badly either.

Three decent plays don't make up for all the ineptness!
Reply/Quote
I'm also tired of watching Russell Bodine wave at everyone as they run by.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not his fault his OL, running game, and OC is garbage. He's actually playing pretty well today, personally.

If continuing to miss wide open receivers is your definition of playing well...

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:02 PM)Takedown Wrote: Man this guy is a real p****. I have no respect for that dude, what a fake. Sounded so biased against the Bengals it wasn't funny.

Oh sack up.  I'm with Cris on this one.  Yes, hitting people really hard is nice but scoring a touchdown is nicer.  
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Try to remember what happens to a QB who is getting no blocking. Eventually their internal clock speeds up to the point where they are not taking the time to scan the field - because when they did they got hit. We need both better blocking and time for Andy to settle down. He missed one wide open receiver (LaFell) not multiple. He also was dropping dimes in that last drive to both Eifert and Erickson.

Like it or not when your blocking is bad for long enough it messes up the QBs timing, and it doesn't just instantly return.
Stop making sense and put McCarron in!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Marv said they need better field position. Lol. Are you watching the game Marv. You got the ball at midfield or better the 1st 3 possessions and no points
Reply/Quote
Ross fumbles...haven't seen him since. Ced give up repeated sacks...promoted to left tackle.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 10:58 PM)Takedown Wrote: I haven't been able to get on the board this entire game till now lol. What did you guys think about marvins challenge? It looked like that ball hit the ground no question.

Hit before he had full possession clear as day, especially from the back angle. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:03 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Agreed. He is single handedly killing this offense.

Btw who hired/promote him? Mike? Did Marvin lobby for him? Did Marvin want to hire outside the organization? 

Mike Brown doesn't give a crap about winning football games.  Why is it taking people 26 years to realize this?
Reply/Quote
Whoa at the crowd again.......less than Sunday for sure!! Anyone, have attendance? Last Sunday they said 55k out 65k capacity, I said BS.

It looks way more eeeemmmmpty today!!

Eat that Mikey!
Reply/Quote
I feel like the fate of this team was first sealed with the loss of zimmer, not completely but a good portion. Then when mike brown refused to allow marvin to coach 2 more years and go ahead and give hue the opp to become the bengals next coach and remain the OC during that tenure......that was the nail in the coffin. Can't say whether we lose this game or not but the season looks like a lost one to me.
Reply/Quote