Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
Pitiful call there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 03:56 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Bengals out played and out coached. If this keeps up, it's going to be another looooooooong year.

"If"

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 03:57 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: One of the worst Defensive performances I think I've ever watched the Bengals play. This is just pathetic. Sad really because it's not a big shocker.

Anyone still think we’re just as good without 55?

Reply/Quote
I’m done watching. Thanks for ruining my optimism for the year.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bengals O Line can NOT go 3 and punt again here or it will be Good Night Nellie early. Offense needs to step it up. This is the NFL. Need Points.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 03:58 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Never said it was Dalton’s fault? I said look how much easier Luck makes it look

Pretty easy when no one's covering anyone...lol. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 03:58 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Never said it was Dalton’s fault? I said look how much easier Luck makes it look

When you have a receiver running to the flat that picks up 18 before being touched... That'll do something. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 03:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: How in the hell is that a penalty?

If that is considered a penalty, then there should be million more flags this season league-wide.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
[Image: 1d7ro2.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Wtf was WJ3 supposed to let him cross the goal line unopposed? Terrible rule/call
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 03:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I guarantee you there's someone on our bench/practice squad who's better

That's what we said about Ogbuehi and here we are...with a guy who was on a bench/practice squad.  
Reply/Quote
Are we running second team d line????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

It’s never Dalton’s fault. We can go 3 n out rest of the year and the blame will go elsewhere
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 03:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Anyone still think we’re just as good without 55?

I sure hope not.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Except that our OL is letting up constant pressure and we have gotten nearly no pressure with our worthless highly paid DL. Also they constantly have receivers wide open and ours can't get open partly because the line is collapsing fast. 

So really this is (as usual) all in the trenches. Our lines on both sides of the ball are being owned. 
Reply/Quote
Might as well officially make the NFL flag football if THAT'S a penalty.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Not real sure why Ive been bragging about this Bengals Defensive line to everyone lol.
Reply/Quote
How the hell was that a penalty on WJIII
Reply/Quote
Fisher and Hopkins just laughing having a great time right in front of me as we are getting our ass kicked. That Shit makes me so angry
Reply/Quote
Teryl Austin will finish this season with the worst ranked D in the NFL
Reply/Quote