Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Referee complaint thread
(10-16-2018, 10:57 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Brad have you ever convinced someone to agree with you on literally anything ever?

I would imagine he's pretty persuasive among his fellow crayon users ... 
Reply/Quote
You know the saying, I'll beat you with half my brain tied behind my back? Well Brad's doing it. There's yellow and black smeared all over this room. You're going to need every piss towel ever made to clean this mess up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 11:24 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You know the saying, I'll beat you with half my brain tied behind my back? Well Brad's doing it. There's yellow and black smeared all over this room. You're going to need every piss towel ever made to clean this mess up.

And that's not even taking the crayon stains into account ...
Reply/Quote
“The receiver was more than a yard from the line of scrimmage. Tony was trying to slide inside and was contacted. That defines offensive pass interference. But unless it’s called, it doesn’t matter,” Lewis said at his Monday news conference, disputing that McRae initiated contact.

“From what I understand, Al’s explanation was that our guy was there at the line of scrimmage and put his hands on their guy. But our guy was back off of the line of scrimmage to begin with and backed up. It’s over, nothing is going to change, so we have to move on. Those are plays they have run in the past and the officiating crew has seen those plays before. We have to do a great job defending those plays as they come up every year. We have to do a good job of understanding it and defending it better next time.”

Rock On

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 09:17 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So I guess you missed last year's Steelers-Pats game then ... LOL

I probably didn't pay much attention to it. Please enlighten me.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 12:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I probably didn't pay much attention to it. Please enlighten me.

There was a controversial call at the end of that game that was discussed ad nauseum.  

Here's a recap: 

https://youtu.be/gbcgwnOxAjE
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 09:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah if Waaaaa looks like Brad taking on four or five Steelers fans and verbally slicing them up like Jack the Ripper. I don’t even post much in these threads for fear of getting in his way. It’s like trying to help Chuck Norris out in a fight.

Yeah he’s a regular Freddie Kruger alright.
Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You haven't posted anything of relevance in a while once you realized that I call you out on all your bullshit............  and you're not even a good, nor clever, smack talker.

You're embarrassing yourself and Steelers Nation.

Steelers fans' logic: "whenever Brad posts anything I can't respond to, just post bullshit for a while, and when it becomes obvious that Brad is too smart for us, post the same thing over-and-over again, like WAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAA."

I love this because having a traumatic brain injury makes it that much sweeter that I keep handing you your asses.

ThumbsUp

Mods: can we make a rule that the Steelers fans on here have to call me Daddy?
You really should see what Bengal Nation thinks of you. I’ll never give them up, but the messages I get from your friends when they rep some of my replies to you says a lot.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who is Archdeacon and why is he a nerd?

Stop being The Grammar Police, Nerd.

Grammar smack is weak.

And I’m the furthest thing from a hippie, but I still love my Mac.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:10 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: There was a controversial call at the end of that game that was discussed ad nauseum.  

Here's a recap: 

https://youtu.be/gbcgwnOxAjE

Oh yeah, i remember that. I wouldn't call it controversial though. Stupid rule, yeah but it's been addressed.

Bengals were screwed on that play a couple times, with Eifert and Gresham.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:17 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yeah he’s a regular Freddie Kruger alright.
Rolleyes

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You really should see what Bengal Nation thinks of you. I’ll never give them up, but the messages I get from your friends when they rep some of my replies to you says a lot.

Sounds sketchy.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You really should see what Bengal Nation thinks of you. I’ll never give them up, but the messages I get from your friends when they rep some of my replies to you says a lot.

lol.

Post them and from who and in response to what!

I’d LOVE to see this!

I guarantee that I get a lot more in support of me!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Stop being The Grammar Police, Nerd.

Grammar smack is weak.

And I’m the furthest thing from a hippie, but I still love my Mac.

And i still don't know who Archdeacon is and why he's a nerd.  Mellow

Freakin' hippie.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And i still don't know who Archdeacon is and why he's a nerd.  Mellow

Freakin' hippie.

There's a lot of things you still don't know.  
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 12:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: “The receiver was more than a yard from the line of scrimmage. Tony was trying to slide inside and was contacted. That defines offensive pass interference. But unless it’s called, it doesn’t matter,” Lewis said at his Monday news conference, disputing that McRae initiated contact.

“From what I understand, Al’s explanation was that our guy was there at the line of scrimmage and put his hands on their guy. But our guy was back off of the line of scrimmage to begin with and backed up. It’s over, nothing is going to change, so we have to move on. Those are plays they have run in the past and the officiating crew has seen those plays before. We have to do a great job defending those plays as they come up every year. We have to do a good job of understanding it and defending it better next time.”

Rock On

That damn Justin Hunter didn't make himself permeable to allow McRae through. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 09:46 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: What a complainer, you are.

I'm getting a jump start in case I'd ever move to Cincy. I need to be prepared for the King of cry babies.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 02:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That damn Justin Hunter didn't make himself permeable to allow McRae through. 

LOL....it was OPI....but when the opposing QBs jersey can be worn this week without even being washed, you only have yourself to blame.  McRae also noted he should have lined up differently....to the inside instead of head up....and maybe the pick can't be set.  You'll have that with such a young, inexperienced guy in there at such a critical moment.  The illegal pick didn't get to me so much as the hold against DreK prior.  I think it was a rather weak call.....and on top of that, Michael Johnson was held right in front of a ref as he tried to pressure Pig Pen on the play.  That was 3rd & 10, and should have been either 4 & 10, or offsetting penalties at the worst.  Stagnant offense in the 3rd, and putrid play on D is what lost the game.  They should have never been in the position to have a call determine the outcome in the first place.

We're on to KC.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 02:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: LOL....it was OPI....but when the opposing QBs jersey can be worn this week without even being washed, you only have yourself to blame.  McRae also noted he should have lined up differently....to the inside instead of head up....and maybe the pick can't be set.  You'll have that with such a young, inexperienced guy in there at such a critical moment.  The illegal pick didn't get to me so much as the hold against DreK prior.  I think it was a rather weak call.....and on top of that, Michael Johnson was held right in front of a ref as he tried to pressure Pig Pen on the play.  That was 3rd & 10, and should have been either 4 & 10, or offsetting penalties at the worst.  Stagnant offense in the 3rd, and putrid play on D is what lost the game.  They should have never been in the position to have a call determine the outcome in the first place.

We're on to KC.

I think anytime Piggy wears a jersey for 5+ hours it needs to be washed.  God knows what oozes out of those pores.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 03:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think anytime Piggy wears a jersey for 5+ hours it needs to be washed.  God knows what oozes out of those pores.

Point awarded.....duly noted. LMAO

Reply/Quote