Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Referee complaint thread
(10-17-2018, 04:56 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bwahahahahahaha!! What do you think of PFT now Bradley? Are they still knowledgeable and non-biased? Bwahahahahahaha!!!

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/bengals-vontaze-burfict-should-not-be-nfl-mike-florio-says?cid=eref:nbcnews:video

Mike Florio is a whiny little weiner and he's a steelers honk. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 05:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mike Florio is a whiny little weiner and he's a steelers honk. 

Not according to Brad. He's knowledgeable and non-biased. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 05:51 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Your whole life revolves around the Sincinnati Bunholes. Their your team not mine. Just saying.

Andy Dalton deserves more respect in the city of Cincinnati. Hilarious

You’re really good at this.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 05:15 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Not according to Brad. He's knowledgeable and non-biased. 

So now you think PFT is reputable whereas earlier you poopoo’d their opinion?

This waffling doesn’t help your smack credibility going forward. Because if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you cherrypick the stories that support your opinion the most. Odd to say the least...

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

(10-14-2018, 10:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa.

(10-14-2018, 10:27 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa

(10-14-2018, 10:36 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa

(10-14-2018, 10:41 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaa

Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa

(10-14-2018, 11:00 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaa

(10-14-2018, 11:17 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa

(10-15-2018, 05:27 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wwaaaaaaa Waaaaaa Waaaaaa

(10-15-2018, 09:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA.

WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA"

Ben and the rest of the Pittsburgh Steelers on the topic of the bengals tackling too hard, is that you?

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 05:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Ben and the rest of the Pittsburgh Steelers on the topic of the bengals tackling too hard, is that you?

And Ben told on Burfict.  What a girl.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 05:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mike Florio is a whiny little weiner and he's a steelers honk. 

Glad you think so. Didn't he think Hunter committed OPI?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 05:21 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So now you think PFT is reputable whereas earlier you poopoo’d their opinion?

This waffling doesn’t help your smack credibility going forward. Because if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you cherrypick the stories that support your opinion the most. Odd to say the least...

Swing and a miss.

Your comprehension skills suck.

Show me where Ive said that it’s reputable or where I am agreeing with the link about Burfict.

I did neither.

You’ve been hanging around Brad too long.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:24 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Glad you think so. Didn't he think Hunter committed OPI?

Probably, but that’s mostly because unless you are the Steelers, their fans or the league covering their own tail, it was clear as day. What is Florio supposed to write to at least stay somewhat credible.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 05:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Ben and the rest of the Pittsburgh Steelers on the topic of the bengals tackling too hard, is that you?

If you by tackling too hard you mean throwing late elbows and knocking out your own teammate, then yes, maybe.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 04:56 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bwahahahahahaha!! What do you think of PFT now Bradley? Are they still knowledgeable and non-biased? Bwahahahahahaha!!!

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/bengals-vontaze-burfict-should-not-be-nfl-mike-florio-says?cid=eref:nbcnews:video

Yes?

I don’t see why that’s funny or a supposed “burn” to me.

They acknowledged that he may have been head hunting, which is debatable, and then they even acknowledge that he may have just been trying to intimidate JuJu.

Regardless, I do think Burfict needs to be under more control.

You’re a very, very, VERY horrible debater, but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yes?

I don’t see why that’s funny or a supposed “burn” to me.

They acknowledged that he may have been head hunting, which is debatable, and then they even acknowledge that he may have just been trying to intimidate JuJu.

Regardless, I do think Burfict needs to be under more control.

You’re a very, very, VERY horrible debater, but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

They say he should be banned. So you agree, yes? They are very knowledgeable and non-biased after all.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:36 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: If you by tackling too hard you mean throwing late elbows and knocking out your own teammate, then yes, maybe.

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaa wasaaaaa

Cry

You fit right in up there in western PA.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:41 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaa wasaaaaa

Cry

You fit right in up there in western PA.

And on this board too.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:42 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And on this board too.

That’s debatable.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:24 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Glad you think so.  Didn't he think Hunter committed OPI?

I don't know. I avoid that site like the plague. I'll check it once and a while for stuff like this. 

If he did, it's just to try and cover the fact he's a steelers honk. Conspiracy  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:35 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Probably, but that’s mostly because unless you are the Steelers, their fans or the league covering their  own tail, it was clear as day. What is Florio supposed to write to at least stay somewhat credible.

Not surprising that McAulay would say that...considering he wasn't reffing the game.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:41 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: They say he should be banned. So you agree, yes? They are very knowledgeable and non-biased after all.

Non-biased with the facts of the game, not on opinions of what happened.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Non-biased with the facts of the game, not on opinions of what happened.

Oh, so you’re.......cherry picking. I think that’s what RealDeal called it.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:04 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Oh, so you’re.......cherry picking. I think that’s what RealDeal called it.

How does it feel to have something in common with brad? What is it they say, Two peas in a pod?

Reply/Quote