Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Referee complaint thread
(10-17-2018, 05:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You’re really good at this.

You've notice that too huh. Thank you for the compliment. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:07 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: You've notice that too huh. Thank you for the compliment. ThumbsUp

Just when I thought you could t get any better at this, you hit me with this gem of a post. HOF type stuff.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:06 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: How does it feel to have something in common with brad? What is it they say, Two peas in a pod?

No, I didn’t cherry pick. I guess that you missed that reply. Or just ignored it.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Swing and a miss.

Your comprehension skills suck.

Show me where Ive said that it’s reputable or where I am agreeing with the link about Burfict.

I did neither.

You’ve been hanging around Brad too long.

So do you provide links of sites that you don’t find reputable often?

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:10 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No, I didn’t cherry pick. I guess that you missed that reply. Or just ignored it.

Oh but here’s the thing, when you provided a link to take a shot at brad, you cherrypicked to make your point.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:04 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Oh, so you’re.......cherry picking. I think that’s what RealDeal called it.

Are you seriously too stupid to know what the difference between observations of plays (facts) and the evaluation of intent (opinions) is?

Example: you can plainly see in open view that your receiver committed a penalty, and that is a FACT, but their OPINIONS on what whether or not Burfict should be in the league is a SUBJECTIVE opinion.

Penalty on the touchdown catch- objective.

Thoughts on Burfict- subjective.

Do you need me to explain what the difference between subjective and objective is?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you seriously too stupid to know what the difference between observations of plays (facts) and the evaluation of intent (opinions) is?

Example: you can plainly see in open view that your receiver committed a penalty, and that is a FACT, but their OPINIONS on what whether or not Burfict should be in the league is a SUBJECTIVE opinion.

Do you need me to explain what the difference between subjective and objective is?

You should use crayons

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:21 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You should use crayons

I'm really thinking I need to.......  or maybe flash cards?  Dolls?

I'm rolling out of ideas.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm really thinking I need to.......  or maybe flash cards?  Dolls?

I'm rolling out of ideas.

Flash cards are designed to aid in memorization, not comprehension.

The doll idea, however, isn't bad.  It's the first thing you've come up with that isn't terribly problematic with the metaphor.  I knew you could do it if you kept trying! Third time's a charm, I guess.  Puppets would probably work better, though.   ThumbsUp

By the way ... You're 'rolling out of ideas'?  Don't you mean 'running'?  Do you ever roll out of luck?  When's the last time you rolled out of toilet paper?  LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Non-biased with the facts of the game, not on opinions of what happened.
This is a mind numbingly stupid and frankly illogical statement. You cannot be biased with facts. They are by their very nature true and not open to bias. This is an "oh shit the guy I lauded as non biased and credible yesterday disagrees with me today, so I need to spin my way out of it," post. 

Nice try, but you failed. Miserably. 

(10-17-2018, 07:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you seriously too stupid to know what the difference between observations of plays (facts) and the evaluation of intent (opinions) is?

See reply above. More bullshit. More spin. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So do you provide links of sites that you don’t find reputable often?

(10-17-2018, 07:15 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Oh but here’s the thing, when you provided a link to take a shot at brad, you cherrypicked to make your point.

You're dressing as Brad for Halloween this year, aren't you? And you're trying out your schtick for next weekends party on me, right? 

I thought about explaining it to you, but you're not that stupid. I will say that it is a decent effort imitating him as I did waste about 2 1/2 seconds formulating a reply in my head before I snapped out of it. You almost had me. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:21 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You should use crayons

Stop encouraging him. Shame on you. You should know better. 

And Faulk too.....
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 08:44 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You're dressing as Brad for Halloween this year, aren't you? And you're trying out your schtick for next weekends party on me, right? 

I thought about explaining it to you, but you're not that stupid. I will say that it is a decent effort imitating him as I did waste about 2 1/2 seconds formulating a reply in my head before I snapped out of it. You almost had me. 

I am nowhere near in your head like brad is. Of that there is no doubt.

Cherrypicker.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 09:24 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I am nowhere near in your head like brad is. Of that there is no doubt.

Cherrypicker.

[Image: 56096175.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Flash cards are designed to aid in memorization, not comprehension.

The doll idea, however, isn't bad.  It's the first thing you've come up with that isn't terribly problematic with the metaphor.  I knew you could do it if you kept trying! Third time's a charm, I guess.  Puppets would probably work better, though.   ThumbsUp

By the way ... You're 'rolling out of ideas'?  Don't you mean 'running'?  Do you ever roll out of luck?  When's the last time you rolled out of toilet paper?  LOL
Considering I'm in a wheelchair almost all of the time that I'm awake and can't really run besides on a treadmill while holding on to the rails, rolling seemed more fitting than running.

(Note to self: don't post jokes to Steelers fans that aren't smart enough to pick-up on the humor.)
(10-17-2018, 08:40 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This is a mind numbingly stupid and frankly illogical statement. You cannot be biased with facts. They are by their very nature true and not open to bias. This is an "oh shit the guy I lauded as non biased and credible yesterday disagrees with me today, so I need to spin my way out of it," post. 

Nice try, but you failed. Miserably. 

See reply above. More bullshit. More spin. 

Wow.  Steelers fans really are laying on the stupid tonight.  

That was my whole point:  you can't be biased with facts.  That play was offensive pass interference.  That's A FACT.  What those guys said about Burfict being suspended or out of the league is AN OPINION.

You have to be intentionally dissagreeing with me just to do it.......  there's no possible way you can keep on failing this horribly. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 09:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Considering I'm in a wheelchair almost all of the time that I'm awake and can't really run besides on a treadmill while holding on to the rails, rolling seemed more fitting than running.

(Note to self: don't post jokes to Steelers fans that aren't smart enough to pick-up on the humor.)

Riiiiiight.

I don't believe for a second it was a joke, but if it was, it was a poorly conceived one. You do realize that to 'run out of' something has nothing to do with actual physical running, right?

Here's some sincere advice: doubling down on a mistake makes you look far worse than just ignoring the ridicule.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 10:20 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Riiiiiight.

I don't believe for a second it was a joke, but if it was, it was a poorly conceived one.    You do realize that to 'run out of' something has nothing to do with actual physical running, right?

Here's some sincere advice: doubling down on a mistake makes you look far worse than just ignoring the ridicule.

Wow.

You're mind-numbingly stupid..........

I know that is has nothing to do with running, but it was a play on words, like I do with a lot of things.

I'm seriously starting to feel bad for you.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 10:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wow.

I know that is has nothing to do with running, but it was a play on words, like I do with a lot of things.

Likewise.

But okay, I'll accept your explanation. You did a wordplay that was so out of context that it needed extra explanation for it to work. And you tried to pass off what is essentially poor joke writing as superior intellect. That does, in fact, sound like you.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 10:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wow.

Crayon time!!

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 10:56 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Crayon time!!

Better make sure he has a lot of them. We wouldn't want him to roll out.
Reply/Quote