Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Referee complaint thread
(10-17-2018, 10:56 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Crayon time!!

I love the way you just keep egging him on. I do the same thing for fun. I instigate an argument between people and then sit back and watch it unfold while I'm sitting back looking all innocent.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 11:11 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I love the way you just keep egging him on. I do the same thing for fun. I instigate an argument between people and then sit back and watch it unfold while I'm sitting back looking all innocent.

lol.

You've looked completely stupid when trying to engage in any debate with me.

It's so cute that you think you egg me on and somehow have the upper hand.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2018, 12:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

You've looked completely stupid when trying to engage in any debate with me.

It's so cute that you think you egg me on and somehow have the upper hand.

First off I wasn't talking about egging you on. I was talking about I egg on people in real life like the real deal is doing in this post. He's not posting anything of any value, he's just instigating between you, JS and Biz. I learned not to argue with you and not because I look stupid, but because I don't like picking on people that belong in the special olympics.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2018, 01:46 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: First off I wasn't talking about egging you on. I was talking about I egg on people in real life like the real deal is doing in this post. He's not posting anything of any value, he's just instigating between you, JS and Biz. I learned not to argue with you and not because I look stupid, but because I don't like picking on people that belong in the special olympics.

lol..........  you're such a cute lil fella!

He's not instigating anything, and I'm missing big parts of my brain all over and my posts are still a thousand times more intelligent than yours.

I'm pretty sure that the Special Olympics could muster up a debate thing that would just laugh at any point you try to make and thank you for making them feel better about themselves!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2018, 02:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol..........  you're such a cute lil fella!

He's not instigating anything, and I'm missing big parts of my brain all over and my posts are still a thousand times more intelligent than yours.

I'm pretty sure that the Special Olympics could muster up a debate thing that would just laugh at any point you try to make and thank you for making them feel better about themselves!

Yes he is. He's not adding anything of any substance to this post, but saying stuff like "crayon time". Yes that's debate worthy smack right there. The sad part is other Bengals fans are saying you're kicking butt being sarcastic, but your brain's just not registering the sarcasm. You think they're being serious and that is the very hilarious part of this whole thing.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 09:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wow.  Steelers fans really are laying on the stupid tonight.  

That was my whole point:  you can't be biased with facts.  

You have to be intentionally dissagreeing with me just to do it.......  there's no possible way you can keep on failing this horribly. 

Well no shit Sherlock. Didn’t I just state that in my previous post?

(10-14-2018, 11:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: ProFootballTalk, an objective, very knowledgeable, non-bias source, that many consider the place to look when finding facts, said it was a pick play.

Run along and play, children, because this is getting old.  If you came with anything with AN OUNCE of sense occasionally, it might be worth my time.

This is your very first post mentioning PFT. If your other post is true, then why did you mention that it is non-biased if facts cannot be biased? There would be no need to, so logically (I know that’s hard for you to do, think logically) the “non-bias” part HAS to be referring to opinions

God are you dopey.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 10:20 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Riiiiiight.

I don't believe for a second it was a joke, but if it was, it was a poorly conceived one. You do realize that to 'run out of' something has nothing to do with actual physical running, right?

Here's some sincere advice: doubling down on a mistake makes you look far worse than just ignoring the ridicule.

Lol, he did it. He actually did what I said. Hahahaha

(10-17-2018, 10:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wow.

You're mind-numbingly stupid..........
Wow, real original.
I’m so far into what’s left of your brain, you use my exact words a few posts later.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2018, 02:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol..........  you're such a cute lil fella!

Calvin sums you up quite nicely:

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 10:20 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Riiiiiight.

I don't believe for a second it was a joke, 

I got the joke the instant i read it. What the hell is wrong with you?  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2018, 05:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I got the joke the instant i read it. What the hell is wrong with you?  Cool

Yeah it was pretty obvious. The one time brad doesn’t use the crayons.....

Reply/Quote
Watching the KC game and I decided to peek in on the game day thread...started following on page 26 and the whining about the refs is chronic.

Do you guys ever stop?
Reply/Quote
There’s at least one complaint about the officiating on every page from 26 to 31. Pathetic.

I’m really starting to think that you guys don’t know the rules or know what constitutes a penalty.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 10:31 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: There’s at least one complaint about the officiating on every page from 26 to 31. Pathetic.

I’m really starting to think that you guys don’t know the rules or know what constitutes a penalty.

The refs help every team cheat to beat the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 10:31 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: There’s at least one complaint about the officiating on every page from 26 to 31. Pathetic.

Nothing wrong with complaining about the refs. Officiating is terrible. It’s random and inconsistent. If you are on a gameday thread and posting about the game why wouldn’t you comment if you think there is a bad call/no call? Now if someone blames the refs for what happened tonight then there’s a problem.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Why would a Stooler fan care about what's posted in a thread about KC/Cincy? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 09:20 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Why would a Stooler fan care about what's posted in a thread about KC/Cincy? Mellow

Why would a Bengals fan care about what a Steeler fan thinks about a KC/Cincy thread?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 09:42 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Why would a Bengals fan care about what a Steeler fan thinks about a KC/Cincy thread?

I don't......just find it amusing.....and you guys ARE posting on OUR board, after all...... Mellow

Maybe I'll start trolling the Stooler/opponent game day threads on a Stooler board.....  Hmm 

Nah....I gots much better things to do. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 09:44 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I don't......just find it amusing.....and you guys ARE posting on OUR board, after all...... Mellow

Maybe I'll start trolling the Stooler/opponent game day threads on a Stooler board.....  Hmm 

It is quite interesting how much time they spend here. They are even well attuned to what is going on in Jungle Noise, even down to specific posts in threads.

Makes me wonder two things:

1. How many alias accounts do they have? (there are AT LEAST 3 posters in JN that are clearly trolls) and,

2. Why don’t they have more of a life outside of this forum?

Granted, earlier this year they faded away when they thought their season was going down the toilet. So I have to think they were finding other things to do with their time. But I don’t know, I kinda lean towards them being like lost little sheep, in their respective rooms, under their covers, crying themselves to sleep. That Ben Roethlisberger poster on their wall just not doing it for them anymore. No action for Ben for roughly two weeks. Shame, shame.

Thank goodness their season has seemingly turned around, now they can enjoy life again!

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 09:44 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I don't......just find it amusing.....and you guys ARE posting on OUR board, after all...... Mellow

You should. It's probably just as amusing. It doesn't really matter what the team affiliations are: When people are full of the double fuel of emotion and alcohol, they type some funny stuff!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 10:02 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: It is quite interesting how much time they spend here. They are even well attuned to what is going on in Jungle Noise, even down to specific posts in threads.

Makes me wonder two things:

1. How many alias accounts do they have? (there are AT LEAST 3 posters in JN that are clearly trolls) and,

2. Why don’t they have more of a life outside of this forum?

Granted, earlier this year they faded away when they thought their season was going down the toilet. So I have to think they were finding other things to do with their time. But I don’t know, I kinda lean towards them being like lost little sheep, in their respective rooms, under their covers, crying themselves to sleep. That Ben Roethlisberger poster on their wall just not doing it for them anymore. No action for Ben for roughly two weeks. Shame, shame.

Thank goodness their season has seemingly turned around, now they can enjoy life again!

Yeah, but now we might be alone in here since your season has started to go down the toilet ...
Reply/Quote