Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Referee complaint thread
(10-15-2018, 08:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You see something like that actually makes me happy. Add those four and Pitt, not the refs, won. Now I do hate continuously losing to them, it’s almost bizarre, but it beats thinking you got robbed.

Sorry, it was Juju. He was still robbed. Now the Bengals being down by 1 may have went for a 2 point conversion and tied it up, or tried for an on-side. No one really knows what could have happened after that.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How was it a good no call?

What was he doing in the mind of you delusional Steelers fans that was legal?

Is it just my computer or is this happening with everyone else? In every one of Brad's posts, I can only see two or three words then the rest become WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA.

Like this quote here ^^^ On my end, all Im seeing is "How was WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA"

Anyone else having this problem? Should I contact Apple and try to troubleshoot? 
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 09:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Is it just my computer or is this happening with everyone else? In every one of Brad's posts, I can only see two or three words then the rest become WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA.

Like this quote here ^^^ On my end, all Im seeing is "How was WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA"

Anyone else having this problem? Should I contact Apple and try to troubleshoot? 

Yeah if Waaaaa looks like Brad taking on four or five Steelers fans and verbally slicing them up like Jack the Ripper. I don’t even post much in these threads for fear of getting in his way. It’s like trying to help Chuck Norris out in a fight.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok but then you still have to get ten yards and we’re not crowding the line like we were on the touchdown just so we could stop the run.

It was a dirty and illegal play...... you cheated to win.

Tough noogies.  
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 09:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Is it just my computer or is this happening with everyone else? In every one of Brad's posts, I can only see two or three words then the rest become WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA.

You haven't posted anything of relevance in a while once you realized that I call you out on all your bullshit............  and you're not even a good, nor clever, smack talker.

You're embarrassing yourself and Steelers Nation.

Steelers fans' logic: "whenever Brad posts anything I can't respond to, just post bullshit for a while, and when it becomes obvious that Brad is too smart for us, post the same thing over-and-over again, like WAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAA."

I love this because having a traumatic brain injury makes it that much sweeter that I keep handing you your asses.

ThumbsUp
(10-15-2018, 09:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah if Waaaaa looks like Brad taking on four or five Steelers fans and verbally slicing them up like Jack the Ripper. I don’t even post much in these threads for fear of getting in his way. It’s like trying to help Chuck Norris out in a fight.

Mods: can we make a rule that the Steelers fans on here have to call me Daddy?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:47 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Conner's non touchdown that resulted in 4 points lost, should have been a touchdown because the football broke the plane before his head touched the ground. The refs messed it up and Tomlin never challenged which resulted in the loss of 4 points because they had to settle for a field goal. So that last drive still wouldn't have mattered if the refs had gotten that call right to begin with.

And this is the truth that grownups eventually recognize once the sting of losing wears off: missed and questionable calls happen all the time.  Sometimes they help you and sometimes they hurt you.  But guys like Brad never mature enough to understand that.  In his eyes, every missed call that helps is a quickly forgotten lucky break while every one that hurts is a conspiracy designed to help an evil empire.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 06:15 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Read this Nerd: Hilarious 

Archdeacon: Big Ben, Steelers ‘take care of business’ — again — in Cincinnati

Who is Archdeacon and why is he a nerd?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You haven't posted anything of relevance in a while once you realized that I call you out on all your bullshit............  and you're not even a good, nor clever, smack talker.

You're embarrassing yourself and Steelers Nation.

Steelers fans' logic: "whenever Brad posts anything I can't respond to, just post bullshit for a while, and when it becomes obvious that Brad is too smart for us, post the same thing over-and-over again, like WAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAA."

I love this because having a traumatic brain injury makes it that much sweeter that I keep handing you your asses.

ThumbsUp

Mods: can we make a rule that the Steelers fans on here have to call me Daddy?

Sir would also be appropriate.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 07:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He’s not in hiding now so what’s the “back in hiding”?

Pssst...go easy on him. He's a bit slow. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 09:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah if Waaaaa looks like Brad taking on four or five Steelers fans and verbally slicing them up like Jack the Ripper. I don’t even post much in these threads for fear of getting in his way. It’s like trying to help Chuck Norris out in a fight.

Yup.

Reply/Quote

There's your problem, you freaking hippie.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And this is the truth that grownups eventually recognize once the sting of losing wears off: missed and questionable calls happen all the time.  Sometimes they help you and sometimes they hurt you.  But guys like Brad never mature enough to understand that.  In his eyes, every missed call that helps is a quickly forgotten lucky break while every one that hurts is a conspiracy designed to help an evil empire.

That's true but it's a bit annoying that it keeps happening in Bengals/Steelers games. I'd rather get beat, even blown out, without any question about what stupid refs do or don't do.

I know you're not going to think it happens any more in those games than others, but it does.

The Steelers and Patriots simply do not lose games due to *questionable officiating. Ever. A lot of that is "earned" due to a lot of talent and a lot of winning but it's still a pain in the arse from my side.

* questionable as in...is discussed ad nauseam. From what i've heard, it has been replayed quite a few times on different talk shows/sports centers and apparently the same thing happened in the Miami/Chicago game and it was called OPI.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And this is the truth that grownups eventually recognize once the sting of losing wears off: missed and questionable calls happen all the time.  Sometimes they help you and sometimes they hurt you.  But guys like Brad never mature enough to understand that.  In his eyes, every missed call that helps is a quickly forgotten lucky break while every one that hurts is a conspiracy designed to help an evil empire.

Yeah you're right and I will be the first to say that refs make mistakes because they're human. They can't see everything all the time so some plays will get missed. I know that they say it shouldn't come down to one play that the refs missed that cost you a game. Some Bengals fans need to remember this.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's true but it's a bit annoying that it keeps happening in Bengals/Steelers games. I'd rather get beat, even blown out, without any question about what stupid refs do or don't do.

I know you're not going to think it happens any more in those games than others, but it does.

The Steelers and Patriots simply do not lose games due to *questionable officiating. Ever. A lot of that is "earned" due to a lot of talent and a lot of winning but it's still a pain in the arse from my side.

* questionable as in...is discussed ad nauseam. From what i've heard, it has been replayed quite a few times on different talk shows/sports centers and apparently the same thing happened in the Miami/Chicago game and it was called OPI.

So I guess you missed last year's Steelers-Pats game then ... LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And this is the truth that grownups eventually recognize once the sting of losing wears off: missed and questionable calls happen all the time.  Sometimes they help you and sometimes they hurt you.  But guys like Brad never mature enough to understand that.  In his eyes, every missed call that helps is a quickly forgotten lucky break while every one that hurts is a conspiracy designed to help an evil empire.

Except in the biggest moment, on a play where everyone on that side was bunched up so the officials would be looking right there, especially since it was the start of the play and that’s where all the action was, and you think the refs MISSED that?

Come on, we all know you’re a delusional Steelers fan, but this is getting ridiculous. There’s no way in hell you actually believe that they didn’t see that.

Like I said, please start referring to me as Daddy.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:47 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Conner's non touchdown that resulted in 4 points lost, should have been a touchdown because the football broke the plane before his head touched the ground. The refs messed it up and Tomlin never challenged which resulted in the loss of 4 points because they had to settle for a field goal. So that last drive still wouldn't have mattered if the refs had gotten that call right to begin with.

What a complainer, you are.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 09:45 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Except in the biggest moment, on a play where everyone on that side was bunched up so the officials would be looking right there, especially since it was the start of the play and that’s where all the action was, and you think the refs MISSED that?

Come on, we all know you’re a delusional Steelers fan, but this is getting ridiculous. There’s no way in hell you actually believe that they didn’t see that.

Like I said, please start referring to me as Daddy.

I'm not 100% sure it WAS a missed call. I called it that because I was making my point from your perspective. But there are several neutral observers who say that it was a good no call.  Not everyone, of course, but enough to make it a toss up.  It is hardly a unanimous opinion either way.

Sorry, but the image of you using crayons is a little too firmly rooted in my brain for me to think of you as anyone's 'Daddy'.  And the fact that you planted it there while trying to snack me doesn't exactly enhance my respect ... LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 09:53 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I'm not 100% sure it WAS a missed call.  I called it that because I was making my point from your perspective.  But there are several neutral observers who say that it was a good no call.  Not everyone, of course, but enough to make it a toss up.  It is hardly a unanimous opinion either way.

Sorry, but the image of you using crayons is a little too firmly rooted in my brain for me to think of you as anyone's 'Daddy'.  And the fact that you planted it there doesn't exactly enhance my respect for your smack ... LOL

"Neutral observers"?!  Like who?  Big media markets who make money off of the Steelers being successful and kissing their ass?  That's a good evaluation  Rolleyes A neutral observer is something like ProFootballTalk that look at things objectively and say that it was a pick play.

And daddy's also use crayons to draw pictures for their kids and to explain things to them, so you're playing right into my hands  ThumbsUp

You're making this WAY TOO EASY to destroy you with smack talk!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 10:45 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: "Neutral observers"?!  Like who?  Big media markets who make money off of the Steelers being successful and kissing their ass?  That's a good evaluation  Rolleyes A neutral observer is something like ProFootballTalk that look at things objectively and say that it was a pick play.

And daddy's also use crayons to draw pictures for their kids and to explain things to them, so you're playing right into my hands  ThumbsUp

You're making this WAY TOO EASY to destroy you with smack talk!

Ah, the old ‘I know what other people are thinking and can therefore dismiss them’ approach.  You always like to fall back on that one, don't you?  I love how you rest on arguments that would require you to be psychic, yet it’s the rest of us who are delusional.   

I regularly see the same national commentators side with the Steelers sometimes and sometimes not. You can't explain that without more mind reading claims.  

And adults don’t need to use crayons to teach.   Maybe if they're down on the ground with the kids and that's the closest thing available, but there is literally nothing about them that makes them a superior teaching tool.  I have never heard an adult say 'Let me go get the crayons so you'll understand'.  Again, the main users of crayons are the kids.  But I guess if the fact that your daddy needed crayons was part of your experience, that would explain a lot.  LOL
Reply/Quote
Brad have you ever convinced someone to agree with you on literally anything ever?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote