Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Referee complaint thread
(10-14-2018, 11:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's your own fault because the head of officiating is an employee of the NFL, who love the Steelers, and they're not going to admit a mistake.

Yep, they're always on the Steelers side. Waaaaaaa Waaaaaa Waaaaaaa

Reply/Quote
Neither of our teams are going anywhere. Steelers have issues of their own and we have possibly the worst defense in the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:38 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yep, they're always on the Steelers side. Waaaaaaa Waaaaaa Waaaaaaa

I don't know how people can say the officials are on the Steelers side when the Steelers lead the league in penalties. If that's being on the Steelers side, I want them on the Patriots side. They have the fewest penalties. I'll take that.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 12:06 AM)Joelist Wrote: Neither of our teams are going anywhere. Steelers have issues of their own and we have possibly the worst defense in the NFL.

You're right. It'll be between the Chiefs and Patriots in the AFC.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:54 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I watched it at halftime and all I heard was them saying it was a great no call. Anymore whining about that call?

(10-14-2018, 11:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn't even see you post that.

I was eating at Wings & Rings, chatting with people, and then rolling home.

Where did you post that?

There it is. I love wings, but I can't stand spicy ones. I'm too white for the spicy ones.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Grade A example of refs having their ass covered and the bias for the Steelers. Does anyone really think the defender initiated contact while he was standing there and the receiver ran right to him?

Does anyone really know what time it is? Does anyone really care?

Cool

If so, I can’t imagine why.  You’ve all got time enough to cry. LOL
Reply/Quote
Notice how once Bradley’s half time show claims blew up in his face and it was a big nothing burger, he went dark.

Wwaaaaaaa Waaaaaa Waaaaaa
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Could you make the print a little bigger? Can’t read it from up here in 1st.

Here you go Junior, per your request: ThumbsUp 

Hello. Official OHIO NFL final scores:

Chargers - 38
Cleveland North -14

Steelers  - 28
Cleveland South - 21
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: IT IS ILLEGAL TO BLOCK DOWNFIELD WHILE THE BALL IS IN THE AIR AND IT’S ALSO ILLEGAL TO RUN A PICK PLAY LIKE THAT!

I’m really starting to think the crayons are necessary.....
The guy lined up to outside of Hunter and Brown released on the inside of Hunter. Your corner picked himself before the ball was even snapped.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn't even see you post that.

I was eating at Wings & Rings, chatting with people, and then rolling home.

Where did you post that?

I don’t think he was referring to a question he asked. I think he was referring to THIS question about your halftime show claims:

(10-14-2018, 10:53 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Pffffft.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

How did that work out for you?

Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 07:59 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The guy lined up to outside of Hunter and Brown released on the inside of Hunter. Your corner picked himself before the ball was even snapped.

Wow. Like I said, he would have been able to make the play if Hunter hadn’t run into him and “accidentally” blocked him from running to tackle Brown.

I know Steelers fans are delusional, but there’s no possible way you can believe the bullshit you’re posting on this one.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:53 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Pffffft.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

How did that work out for you?

Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa

(10-14-2018, 10:54 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I watched it at halftime and all I heard was them saying it was a great no call. Anymore whining about that call?

(10-14-2018, 10:56 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm sure he'll say they were wrong as well and against the Bengals.
How was it a good no call?

What was he doing in the mind of you delusional Steelers fans that was legal?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:22 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Good game. No complaints. For the first time in a long time a game like this was in the hands of the players and coaches - and not the refs.

Congrats.

Yep.....this is where I am.  For once, the teams played a pretty clean game.  I was glad to see that, and good to see that we are never out of it with our offense.  Defense on the other hand?  No bueno......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:05 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Things I'm complaining about in this game:
1. Not going for it on 4th and 1 on your opponent's 40 yard line with a defense that isn't getting any pressure on the QB.
2. Not getting any pressure on the QB.
3. Not covering the God Damn TEs
4. All the dropped passes
5. Feeling like the Bengals require a comeback in every single game despite being the "better team"

Not saying it wasn't OPI. I'm saying we shouldn't need an OPI to knock them out of field goal range to have a chance at winning in the first place against a 2-2-1 team that tied the mother ***** Browns and lost to the Ravens.

Spot on :andy:

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Really, you're taking PFT over professionals words? I always thought you had something wrong with you, but now there's no denying it since you said, "ProFootballTalk, an objective, very knowledgeable, non-bias source". Hey I was wondering, since you never answered the question, what happened to halftime that got you to suddenly stop talking?

Those same "professionals" that said Shazier "didn't line him up"? Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I saw the replay. Jackson was about 15 yards off the line of scrimmage. No way he got picked - he barely showed up on the screen he was so far away. 

...You're right, it was McRae that got picked. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How was it a good no call?

What was he doing in the mind of you delusional Steelers fans that was legal?

After studying this a little more closely and listening to Al Riveron's explanation, my official opinion is that it could have gone either way. The main question is who initiated the contact. If the defender initiates it in an attempt to jam the receiver, the receiver has the right to fight through the attempted jam beyond that one-yard zone. Charlie Batch even offered that explanation on the Steelers post-game radio show several hours before Riveron tweeted about it.

After watching the play several times, I'd say that the problem is that reasonable people could disagree on who initiated the contact.

The thing is, had it been called, it's anybody's guess as to what would have happened next. The Steelers would have had fifteen seconds and all of their timeouts to regain that yardage and kick a field goal. No one can say with any degree of certainty whether they would have been able to do that. Therefore, it's a bit of a stretch to say that not getting the penalty absolutely cost them the game. No one can really say that for sure.

But, anticipating that you lack the emotional maturity to accept any of this, I'll just say this to you: tough noogies. LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 12:55 PM)Wyche Wrote: ...You're right, it was McRae that got picked. Mellow

This was Brad level bait you had not business taking. Shame.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 12:55 PM)Wyche Wrote: ...You're right, it was McRae that got picked. Mellow

How good is Brown if they had to pick McRae for him ?

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 01:34 PM)Go Cards Wrote: How good is Brown if they had to pick McRae for him ?

Kinda what I was thinking.....

Reply/Quote