Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Referee complaint thread
(10-14-2018, 10:22 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree and it looked as if the Bengals could not have played worse but was right in the thick of things at the end. With many injuries no less. 

Referee complaint besides the illegal pick, would be the non game changing call against Geno for holding while he is being double teamed by Pouncey and Decastro. That one was rich. 

Also the helmet to helmet on Brown that was "missed" too. 

Refs clearly in it for the Bengals  Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: IT IS ILLEGAL TO BLOCK DOWNFIELD WHILE THE BALL IS IN THE AIR AND IT’S ALSO ILLEGAL TO RUN A PICK PLAY LIKE THAT!

I’m really starting to think the crayons are necessary.....

Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: There's a question? All I see is Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa.

You're a typical delusional steelers fan that ignores reality and doesn't care that his team wins tainted games.  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Also the helmet to helmet on Brown that was "missed" too. 

Who hit Brown H2H?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:27 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa

Exactly........

Steelers fans are too stupid to know the rules and too delusional to care......
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly........

Steelers fans are too stupid to know the rules and too delusional to care......

Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Also the helmet to helmet on Brown that was "missed" too. 

The refs think Brown is a d-bag like you do and probably just turned a blind eye. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're a typical delusional steelers fan that ignores reality and doesn't care that his team wins tainted games.  Mellow
Stop encouraging him....

(10-14-2018, 10:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who hit Brown H2H?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O3XCsQu71I&feature=onebox

@5:40ish mark

Bates followed by Burfict throwing an elbow at his head which glanced off of Brown and caught Bates too knocking him out of the game temporarily. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:36 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa

On the Sunday night game, they just showed a picture of the Bengals-Steelers game and said they’re going to talk about a controversial finish at halftime.......,

Wonder what that could be......

Steelers fans on here really need to stop trying to argue with me because it can’t look good being owned by someone with a traumatic brain injury.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:38 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The refs think Brown is a d-bag like you do and probably just turned a blind eye. 

Ref may have been his Florida landlord. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: On the Sunday night game, they just showed a picture of the Bengals-Steelers game and said they’re going to talk about a controversial finish at halftime.......,

Steelers fans on here really need to stop trying to argue with me because it can’t look good being owned by someone with a traumatic brain injury.

Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: On the Sunday night game, they just showed a picture of the Bengals-Steelers game and said they’re going to talk about a controversial finish at halftime.......,

Pffffft.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

How did that work out for you?

Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa
Reply/Quote

I watched it at halftime and all I heard was them saying it was a great no call. Anymore whining about that call?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:53 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Pffffft.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

How did that work out for you?

Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa

I'm sure he'll say they were wrong as well and against the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:54 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I watched it at halftime and all I heard was them saying it was a great no call. Anymore whining about that call?

Brad is never done. 

It will be something about Rodney Brown being a Steelers fan. Or Goodell making him say that. 

Whatever the case, all that will show up on my screen is.....

Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaa
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:00 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Brad is never done. 

It will be something about Rodney Brown being a Steelers fan. Or Goodell making him say that. 

That sounds so Brad like. The sad part is he thinks he owns us. When the commentators are agreeing with us, I wonder how he thinks that means he owns us? I guess he thinks he owns all the commentators as well. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:00 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Brad is never done. 

(10-14-2018, 11:05 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That sounds so Brad like. The sad part is he thinks he owns us. When the commentators are agreeing with us, I wonder how he thinks that means he owns us? I guess he thinks he owns all the commentators as well. 

ProFootballTalk, an objective, very knowledgeable, non-bias source, that many consider the place to look when finding facts, said it was a pick play.

Run along and play, children, because this is getting old.  If you came with anything with AN OUNCE of sense occasionally, it might be worth my time.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: ProFootballTalk, an objective, very knowledgeable, non-bias source, that many consider the place to look when finding facts, said it was a pick play.

Run along and play, children, because this is getting old.  If you came with anything with AN OUNCE of sense occasionally, it might be worth my time.

I'll take the head of officiating over PFT 99.9999999% of the time.

Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: ProFootballTalk, an objective, very knowledgeable, non-bias source, that many consider the place to look when finding facts, said it was a pick play.

Really, you're taking PFT over professionals words? I always thought you had something wrong with you, but now there's no denying it since you said, "ProFootballTalk, an objective, very knowledgeable, non-bias source". Hey I was wondering, since you never answered the question, what happened to halftime that got you to suddenly stop talking?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:17 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I'll take the head of officiating over PFT 99.9999999% of the time.

Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa
That's your own fault because the head of officiating is an employee of the NFL, who love the Steelers, and they're not going to admit a mistake.

Once again, I need to break out the crayons for Steelers fans..................
(10-14-2018, 11:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Really, you're taking PFT over professionals words? I always thought you had something wrong with you, but now there's no denying it since you said, "ProFootballTalk, an objective, very knowledgeable, non-bias source". Hey I was wondering, since you never answered the question, what happened to halftime that got you to suddenly stop talking?

I didn't even see you post that.

I was eating at Wings & Rings, chatting with people, and then rolling home.

Where did you post that?
Reply/Quote