Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Referee complaint thread
(10-14-2018, 07:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not disheartening at all when it's the norm. 

Steelers D will keep them from doing anything great this year, again. Ben can't play forever.

The Steelers' D always gives up 38 points to New England in the playoffs anyways. Might as well just try to score.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Just wait, Bradley hasn’t chimed in yet.

You wouldn’t have said it unless you knew there was a bullshit call that I’d call your team out on.

On AB’s touchdown catch, it was an illegal pick play/illegal blocking downfield/offensive PI, or whatever you wanna call it.

Watch the replay and please try and say it’s wrong with your delusional Steelers fan rationale.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 08:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You wouldn’t have said it unless you knew there was a bullshit call that I’d call your team out on.

On AB’s touchdown catch, it was an illegal pick play/illegal blocking downfield/offensive PI, or whatever you wanna call it.

Watch the replay and please try and say it’s wrong with your delusional Steelers fan rationale.

Waaaaaaaaaaaa!
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 08:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You wouldn’t have said it unless you knew there was a bullshit call that I’d call your team out on.

I saw the replay. Jackson was about 15 yards off the line of scrimmage. No way he got picked - he barely showed up on the screen he was so far away. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I saw the replay. Jackson was about 15 yards off the line of scrimmage. No way he got picked - he barely showed up on the screen he was so far away. 

Are you really THAT stupid?!

I’m thinking you have to be.

Jackson was off the line but the other defender was right up on the other receiver.

It’s too loud in the restaurant to hear, but the analysts before Sunday Night Football that were showing the play drew a circle around your dirty player and our guy that got picked, so I’m pretty sure that even they were talking about how big of a bullshit play it was.

You’re welcome for the education.

Like I always say, delusional fans.....
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Jackson was off the line but the other defender was right up on the other receiver.

So the guy who wasn't covering Brown got picked off from covering Brown - even though he wasn't covering Brown.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:21 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So the guy who wasn't covering Brown got picked off from covering Brown - even though he wasn't covering Brown.

Would you please watch the play so you don’t sound so stupid:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=401030743

The receiver picks the guy who was guarding him and prevented him from making a play on Brown, which he easily would have been able to do.
Reply/Quote

What about the Bates helmet to helmet hit on Brown that wasn't called? Maybe I should make a whole new post about it and whine like someone else we know always does. I should title the thread "Bengals typical dirty play".
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Would you please watch the play so you don’t sound so stupid:

The receiver picks the guy who was guarding him and prevented him from making a play on Brown, which he easily would have been able to do.

Well of course if Hunter just stood there and did noting on that play the guy covering him would have went and tackled Brown. Great observation. Hunter came off the line of scrimmage not even two yards and the ball was already in Brown's hands. Nothing illegal about that.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:21 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So the guy who wasn't covering Brown got picked off from covering Brown - even though he wasn't covering Brown.
Like I said, I’m at a restaurant, but if you’re still having troubles understanding what I’m posting, I’ll get out the crayons when I get home and draw you a picture that you can better understand.
(10-14-2018, 09:27 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: What about the Bates helmet to helmet hit on Brown that wasn't called? Maybe I should make a whole new post about it and whine like someone else we know always does. I should title the thread "Bengals typical dirty play".

When was that? Did it decide the game like this play did?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, I’m at a restaurant, but if you’re still having troubles understanding what I’m posting, I’ll get out the crayons when I get home and draw you a picture that you can better understand.

Cool. Bubble screens still aren't illegal.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

ANSWER HIS QUESTION!!!!1111!11!111!!!!!1!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote

lol. Come on. You're looking real silly and Brad is kicking your ass again. 

We all know it doesn't matter who is "on" Brown. A defender near the receiver was blocked before the ball was thrown. 

Nah, just ignore this post. I like watching Brad slap you all around. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:45 PM)GMDino Wrote:

Grade A example of refs having their ass covered and the bias for the Steelers. Does anyone really think the defender initiated contact while he was standing there and the receiver ran right to him?

Does anyone really know what time it is? Does anyone really care?

Cool

Reply/Quote
Things I'm complaining about in this game:
1. Not going for it on 4th and 1 on your opponent's 40 yard line with a defense that isn't getting any pressure on the QB.
2. Not getting any pressure on the QB.
3. Not covering the God Damn TEs
4. All the dropped passes
5. Feeling like the Bengals require a comeback in every single game despite being the "better team"

Not saying it wasn't OPI. I'm saying we shouldn't need an OPI to knock them out of field goal range to have a chance at winning in the first place against a 2-2-1 team that tied the mother ***** Browns and lost to the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Would you please watch the play so you don’t sound so stupid:

OPI clear as day and it's not arguable. Just another clear case of the NFL sticking it to the Bengals when they play the squeelers.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 10:05 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Things I'm complaining about in this game:
1. Not going for it on 4th and 1 on your opponent's 40 yard line with a defense that isn't getting any pressure on the QB.
2. Not getting any pressure on the QB.
3. Not covering the God Damn TEs
4. All the dropped passes
5. Feeling like the Bengals require a comeback in every single game despite being the "better team"

Not saying it wasn't OPI. I'm saying we shouldn't need an OPI to knock them out of field goal range to have a chance at winning in the first place against a 2-2-1 team that tied the mother ***** Browns and lost to the Ravens.

Agree and it looked as if the Bengals could not have played worse but was right in the thick of things at the end. With many injuries no less. 

Referee complaint besides the illegal pick, would be the non game changing call against Geno for holding while he is being double teamed by Pouncey and Decastro. That one was rich. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: ANSWER HIS QUESTION!!!!1111!11!111!!!!!1!!

There's a question? All I see is Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:35 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Well of course if Hunter just stood there and did noting on that play the guy covering him would have went and tackled Brown. Great observation. Hunter came off the line of scrimmage not even two yards and the ball was already in Brown's hands. Nothing illegal about that.

IT IS ILLEGAL TO BLOCK DOWNFIELD WHILE THE BALL IS IN THE AIR AND IT’S ALSO ILLEGAL TO RUN A PICK PLAY LIKE THAT!

I’m really starting to think the crayons are necessary.....
Reply/Quote