Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chargers***
Did they just say Rivers is expecting his 9th kid?? Vasectomy now, you butthead.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Watching this defense actually make good offenses fight for yards?

It's actually...like...jarring.

Is this what watching NFL football is supposed to feel like?
Reply/Quote
Another Drop!!
If you ever take your baby to a Bengals practice do not let the DBs hold your baby!!
Reply/Quote
Like it or not Bengals D has stepped up a a bit. I thought this would be a blow out.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:18 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Did they just say Rivers is expecting his 9th kid?? Vasectomy now, you butthead.
Hopefully he doesn't get divorced otherwise his child support payments are going to suuuuuuuuuck.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Nice ball.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Like it or not Bengals D has stepped up a a bit. I thought this would be a blow out.

There’s still time
Reply/Quote
That was the first legitimate bullet Driskel has thrown this season.
Reply/Quote
Let's get a bet started, Who has the false start at a critical moment on this drive ?

I'm gonna say a WR
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Like it or not Bengals D has stepped up a a bit.  I thought this would be a blow out.

Marvin had a talk with the D and told them to play well since Hue is already making a list of those he wants cut for next season perhaps.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:18 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Did they just say Rivers is expecting his 9th kid?? Vasectomy now, you butthead.

Lets just Mrs Rivers knows how to take a sack!!! Am I right!!
Reply/Quote
I hope the front office finds a way to extend Boyd in the offseason.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Be messed up if they all the boys ended up in the nfl...
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Let's get a bet started, Who has the false start at a critical moment on this drive ?

I'm gonna say a WR

I’ll go with Hart

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:22 PM)Synric Wrote: I hope the front office finds a way to extend Boyd in the offseason.

No we will lowball him and he will end up on the Rams. That is Mike's strategy.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:22 PM)Synric Wrote: I hope the front office finds a way to extend Boyd in the offseason.

He'll be gone like Jones and Sanu, too much $$$$.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Let's get a bet started, Who has the false start at a critical moment on this drive ?

I'm gonna say a WR

Is Redmond even in there? With Hart out of Redmond is, he's my guy. I take Redmond for 1000 Alex
Reply/Quote
WTF was that?

Reply/Quote
Lets pitch it 20 yards in the backfield
Reply/Quote
Another scoreless 3rd QTR

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote