Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chargers***
Lots of poor play design.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Aside from the obvious coaching changes that are needed, the offensive line needs to be the absolute number one priority this off-season. It needs retooled badly, as the talent level just isn't up to par.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:25 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Would have been Defenseless receiver if it was us on defense

Well yea.

Because our defense is dirty.

Obviously.
Reply/Quote
Randy earning his paycheck.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
These announcers are stupid. Kicking the field goal is the only call there.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:25 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Marvin should go to the Steelers and be their HC.
He does have a knack for helping them win ...

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:24 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Explain

DC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Another head shot!! Hey Williams, you are allowed to hit the WR now
Reply/Quote
Further proof the NFL cares zero about player safety. The emphasis on dangerous hits is just another tool for officiating to use to influence games that they deem is their best interest. Boyd probably still thinking about getting blown up last week against Denver and drops that ball.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:26 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Aside from the obvious coaching changes that are needed, the offensive line needs to be the absolute number one priority this off-season. It needs retooled badly, as the talent level just isn't up to par.

Oline and LBer are neck and neck, we need 3 of each
Reply/Quote
Im calling pick six... WJIII
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 08:26 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Aside from the obvious coaching changes that are needed, the offensive line needs to be the absolute number one priority this off-season. It needs retooled badly, as the talent level just isn't up to par.

LB is just as big a need. It’ll be interesting to see what we do in rd 1.

Reply/Quote
There's that crunch time Marvin D we all love.
Reply/Quote
What the hell kind of coverage has the safety and CB tripping on each other in open field when the receiver is running free?
Reply/Quote
Man, even Michael Johnson is playing like an NFL player!
Reply/Quote

Idk.. if i had to pick only 1 upgrade i would pick linebacker.

I agree our o line is shit but its not catastrophic like our lb core is. Tje line has  actually improved this year over the last two
Reply/Quote
Hey MJ with a TFL, somebody check and see if hell just froze over
Reply/Quote
Obviously
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I love when the DBs hit the WR and let him go. There is no safety ever there
Reply/Quote
There’s one of #90’s three positive plays of the year.
Reply/Quote