Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
It’s the Raiders. Don’t think the Cincinnati Bengals have “turned a corner.”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:45 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Jeff is obviously just having a bad Andy game. He'll be great next week.

I think Lazor needs to realize he's more dangerous with his legs than his arms at this point in his career. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:39 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I don't ever want to hear driskle needs to be a starter again.

Driskle needs to be the starter next year.

or Driskel. Either one.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think Lazor needs to realize he's more dangerous with his legs than his arms at this point in his career. 

I agree. 

Id love to see some creativity in using his athleticism. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Driskle needs to be the starter next year.

I vote high school Andy Reid. Boy had a cannon. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This seems made up. Not one post today about a WR running a bad route. Somebody did say Ross could have tried a little harder on the bomb, but no wrong route.

How many "that's the WR's fault" do you think we would have normally seen by now?

Season is over, so the traffic on this thread is low. Driskel is just the new stink in the dumpster. Mixon tries hard, so gets his due, but the defense still plays two hand touch, except for a few outliers. Driskel hasn't had a good game. Anyone whom thinks he would or is better than the starter are imagining things. Team is bad and is worse without Dalton. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Driskle needs to be the starter next year.

Why is this guy’s name so hard for people?

For such an easy last name to spell I must have seen it spelled about 9 different ways in the last few weeks. Lol

Reply/Quote
Just imagine how great Mixon would be if we had an actual good offensive line.
Reply/Quote
Averaging more per run than he has per pass.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:46 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I agree. 

Id love to see some creativity in using his athleticism. 

That won’t happen. The opposing defenses know to set the edge to prevent Jeff Driskel from running to the outside. He rarely runs past the line of scrimmage.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Just imagine how great Mixon would be if we had an actual good offensive line.

Probably top 5 RB if we did.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It will be in a brown paper bag on the corner of Central Ave and Mehring Way!

Great. On the phone right now talking to Mikey about the benefits of mouse manure over horse. 

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Just imagine how great Mixon would be if we had an actual good offensive line.

The entire offense, for that matter. 
Reply/Quote
The defense has looked like a diff unit since halftime of browns game but this team blows if we had dalton playing today we’d be up by 30
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Just imagine how great Mixon would be if we had an actual good offensive line.

Post of the year!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This seems made up. Not one post today about a WR running a bad route. Somebody did say Ross could have tried a little harder on the bomb, but no wrong route.

How many "that's the WR's fault" do you think we would have normally seen by now?

Considering the receivers haven't run any wrong routes probably the same amount.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Anyone have AJ McCarron's phone number?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If Driskel doesn't start playing better the Bengals could lose this game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Price ***** sucks. Ugh

Reply/Quote
Auden Tate sighting!
Reply/Quote