Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
You almost to try to overthrow this much. Fix it you jackass.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Savage ready to go?
Reply/Quote
Wow.

Just wow.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Driskel is atrocious
Reply/Quote
He must be drunk or something. This is not him. He’s not Tom Brady but he’s a helluva lot better than this.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Oh look... a run on 2nd and 10. Shocking.
Reply/Quote
Do all the people thinking Driskel should the the starter over Andy still feel that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Raiders will come back and win
Reply/Quote
Geez Driskel. Try aiming for their feet.
Reply/Quote
This is still a game
Reply/Quote
Driskel just has no touch at all. Think it's time to go Savage on their asses! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:16 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Where is ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?????????????????????

Slipping on comeback routes and putting his hands on guys backs anytime Erickson does well.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
ive seen enough of Driskel that tells me he is nothing more than a scout team QB.
clean pocket high throw
Reply/Quote
Ok I’ve seen enough put in Savage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And I think it's gonna be a long, long time before Jeff Driskel gets the ball down enough for our receivers enough to find.

He's not the QB they thought he was at all, oh no no no
Reply/Quote
Why always high, is there wind in the stadium? A. Dalton did this early in his career too.
Reply/Quote
You dont have to Brett Favre every damn throw. My God touch on the football is a lost art in the NFL
Reply/Quote
This is the first game they are allowing Driskel to actually throw more than 5 yards downfield...Saying he is off is being generous.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:17 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He must be drunk or something. This is not him. He’s not Tom Brady but he’s a helluva lot better than this.

Driskel needs some Chantix to chill his arm strength.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:17 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He must be drunk or something. This is not him. He’s not Tom Brady but he’s a helluva lot better than this.

The problem is he has done nothing to fix it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote