Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-24-2020, 01:01 AM)Synric Wrote: He's a 4 or 5 tech Espensa is gonna slide well into the second round.

I think the guy is really stiff.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:04 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: KC... I'd jump on Dobbins but im a homer

That offense would be somehow even more electric.
Reply/Quote
Well, Josh Jones and/or Denzel Mims will be there at 33.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:04 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Vikings take a db after losing 2 decent cbs eh?

They lost all 3 starting CBs. Insane to think of that with Zim leading the team.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:04 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: KC...  I'd jump on Dobbins but im a homer

I would jump on Swift, but hope they don't say we can grab him or trade down

I can see tons of interest in pick #33 now
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Not the best analysis on KC - pretty soon they have to pay Mahomes and the rest of the stars on offense and they will fly way over the cap.
Reply/Quote
Is there time to show that picture of Andy Reid competing in that pass punt and kick competition where he is like 6'4 despite being 7 years old?
Reply/Quote
Swift seems like a Chiefs RB
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:05 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Well, Josh Jones and/or Denzel Mims will be there at 33.

Jones and Mims were my two dream picks for round 2. Pittman too.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:50 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Baun or Josh Jones fingers crossed

I think we trade back... I could see Miami jump for 33 pick to take a RB
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:05 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I think the guy is really stiff.

I like my guys stiff.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:08 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I think we trade back... I could see Miami jump for 33 pick to take a RB

They would be ideal trade partner because we wouldn't have to move back too far.
Reply/Quote
The reset will get everyone’s plums in an uproar and trade offers will be thrown at them again. Take advantage of the over thinkers now.
Reply/Quote
WOW
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
A running back, but not Dobbins or Swift.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:06 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: They lost all 3 starting CBs. Insane to think of that with Zim leading the team.

I wonder if his response was "They told me not to worry about it"
Reply/Quote
Helaire, OK. Thanks KC
Reply/Quote
The treadmill behind Andy Reid is a nice touch.
Reply/Quote
YOU SPRINT TO THE PHONE RIGHT GODDAMN NOW, AND YOU TELL THEM YOU WANT JOSH JONES!!!!!
Reply/Quote
My comp to Clyde Edwards-Helaire was Barry Sanders and I don't make that lightly. He can make guys miss in a phone booth.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote