Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus
One good thing about Trump not caring to understand anything is that he can say anything and not care if there's a contridition even a day later let alone two months.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Yesterday Pence said and Trump verified that they would begin "phasing out" the task force.

Then..."someone" told DJT the task force was "popular" so he changed his mind.

I truly believe someone could tell Trump that televised lynchings are very popular and he would announce they were looking at them at a rally

"popularity" is what changed his mind.  Not need.  Not effectiveness.  How popular someone told him it was.

And that is the leader folks.
(05-06-2020, 09:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yesterday Pence said and Trump verified that they would begin "phasing out" the task force.

Then..."someone" told DJT the task force was "popular" so he changed his mind.

I truly believe someone could tell Trump that televised lynchings are very popular and he would announce they were looking at them at a rally

"popularity" is what changed his mind.  Not need.  Not effectiveness.  How popular someone told him it was.

And that is the leader folks.

Fred Dino logic:

Corona taskforce=lynch mob

How dare he continue something folks find popular
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-06-2020, 10:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fred Dino logic:

You're denser than a black hole or deliberately playing the fool.

I'll explain once in case you're just not smart:

Trump was willing to dismantle a good thing but changed his mind because "Someone" told him it was "popular".  He didn't say because it was good or working but "popular".  He's easily swayed by what he thinks will make people like him.  So as as extreme example I said he would promote lynchings if he thought they were popular.  That does not equate the task force and lynching and everyone without TDS knows that.

Have a wonderful evening!  Get a good night's sleep buddy!
[Image: 95679942_3748494035243623_49670561479838...e=5ED92701]

Lucie said what?

Lucie said what?
(05-06-2020, 10:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: You're denser than a black hole or deliberately playing the fool.

I'll explain once in case you're just not smart:

Trump was willing to dismantle a good thing but changed his mind because "Someone" told him it was "popular".  He didn't say because it was good or working but "popular".  He's easily swayed by what he thinks will make people like him.  So as as extreme example I said he would promote lynchings if he thought they were popular.  That does not equate the task force and lynching and everyone without TDS knows that.

Have a wonderful evening!  Get a good night's sleep buddy!

I get the impression you would be against lynch mobs--even if they were very popular
, and especially if Trump endorsed them. 

Liberal elitism showing through again.  You know better than the common folks. 
Health company Moderna has received approval and clearance from the FDA to proceed with its Covid 19 vaccine to a phase 2 study. The study will involve 600 healthy patients. Expected to begin early this summer. Cautiously optimistic. I believe drugs have to go thru 3 phases of testing. Many drugs flame out in phase two and even phase three, but the key with this news is that it's a vaccination.
(05-07-2020, 09:29 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Health company Moderna has received approval and clearance from the FDA to proceed with its Covid 19 vaccine to a phase 2 study.  The study will involve 600 healthy patients.  Expected to begin early this summer.  Cautiously optimistic. I believe drugs have to go thru 3 phases of testing.  Many drugs flame out in phase two and even phase three, but the key with this news is that it's a vaccination.

I personally go back and forth on the accelerated testing but if people are willing to risk it I suppose it is something we HAVE to do.

A bigger problem is the antibody testing that the FDA isn't even bothering to approve.  No idea how accurate any of them really are.
(05-07-2020, 01:05 AM)Dill Wrote:
I get the impression you would be against lynch mobs--even if they were very popular
, and especially if Trump endorsed them. 

Liberal elitism showing through again.  You know better than the common folks. 

I'm forwarding this to the people censoring all pro-trump ads on the internet.  Ninja
(05-07-2020, 09:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: I personally go back and forth on the accelerated testing but if people are willing to risk it I suppose it is something we HAVE to do.

Yea.  I agree.  Johnson and Johnson and Pfizer aren't far behind.  Building scale to manufacture quantity is also being fast tracked.  These companies have assured that this wont be a concern either.  
Trump and his administration just refuses to lead . . .

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ap-exclusive-admin-shelves-cdc-guide-to-reopening-country/ar-BB13IuyC?ocid=ientp

If he cares so much about what is popular he should make Hillary the president. 
All my Trumpity Trump fans are posting this all over Facebook, You Tube keeps taking the video down, etc etc etc. My question is if this Dr. Fauci is so evil, why are they still supporting Trump if he’s Trump head hauncho during these times? What am I missing?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOyVLNA4-Wo&feature=youtu.be
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(05-07-2020, 11:17 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If he cares so much about what is popular he should make Hillary the president. 

Well he did his best, she was couldn't hold up her end. 

(05-07-2020, 12:43 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Lucie said what?

(05-07-2020, 12:43 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Lucie said what?

So nice, said it twice. 

(05-07-2020, 12:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: All my Trumpity Trump fans are posting this all over Facebook, You Tube keeps taking the video down, etc etc etc. My question is if this Dr. Fauci is so evil, why are they still supporting Trump if he’s Trump head hauncho during these times?  What am I missing?  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOyVLNA4-Wo&feature=youtu.be

TDS.

They have to put aside all rational thought and just believe everyone is out to get Trump but because Trump is so smart he uses even them to make america great again.

Trump does not lie or make mistakes they say...he is only stopped by people like Fauci.

It's sad.
(05-07-2020, 10:58 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Trump and his administration just refuses to lead . . .

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ap-exclusive-admin-shelves-cdc-guide-to-reopening-country/ar-BB13IuyC?ocid=ientp

I thought it was settled that the governors were in charge of opening things up.  Next week Trump will be in charge of toilet flushing until he isn't and then will be blamed later for toilet flushing.  I mean that's what you call an exclusive.
(05-07-2020, 01:45 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I thought it was settled that the governors were in charge of opening things up.  Next week Trump will be in charge of toilet flushing until he isn't and then will be blamed later for toilet flushing.  I mean that's what you call an exclusive.

The story is about a guiding document that was compiled by the CDC so that state/local governments and businesses all over the country would have information to help them make decisions about opening back up. It's not about Trump making the decision to reopen, it is about refusing to provide valuable information to help others make the decisions they need to make.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR