Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(07-19-2020, 11:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: Trump/Pence 2020: It is what it is.  You probably just have the sniffles.

And the press sec will come out on Monday and explain this away and suggest that no leader is as committed to fighting this pandemic or has done as much as Trump
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 02:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Here's the thing: I typed that after Nati 3 times in a roll turned what I said into what he wanted me to say and Dino did it for a 4th time. After a while it just gets old. So I added a little emphasis on asking them to address what I actually typed. But both of you are correct; I should have just remembered the key to eternal happiness.

Your desire to police the boards is commendable ; hopefully you'll continue to do so in an unbiased manner. 

Explain how the Democrats are responsible for the current economy and/or how they are preventing it from improving until at least November. Explain what Biden will do by the first Wednesday of November to make things much better if he wouldn’t take office almost two months later?
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 02:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What do mandatory maskers think of this:

How can people be this stupid?

People act like they have never heard of "No Shirt. No Shoes. No Service".  How do they think they can go in a store that requires a mask without one?
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 11:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How motivated do you think the Left is to getting the economy booming prior to 3 NOV 20? 

A. Not at all 

B. Somewhat

C. Extremely

This is a loaded question.

Democrats, like EVERYONE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY, want to get the economy up and running.  The real question is what risks are they willing to take to do it.

Even if Biden wins the Democrats will not rush to open everything up and tell people they don't have to wear masks.
Reply/Quote

Unfortunately he’s about 4 months too late to the party. Shame it took a 15 point polling deficit to do this

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 06:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've been all over the world and I think it was easier to buy beer in Saudi Arabia than it was in PA. The one time I was there, seems I had to buy beer from the cooler in a bar. Don't remember all the details, but I know it was a hassle. 

Beer can only be purchased in designated stores. I can't even remember if they were liquor stores, but I remember you couldn't buy cold beer to save your life.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 06:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:

Unfortunately he’s about 4 months too late to the party. Shame it took a 15 point polling deficit to do this

120 days behind dumbass Biden.  Nice job, Trump.  Here is your participation trophy. 

Time Will tell if this photo op is Trump's "Dukakis in the tank" moment or not. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: 8KL0GQQ.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 06:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:

No one said it is patriotic to wear a mask. Any one who volunteered to serve in the military is more patriotic than Donald Trump.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 07:00 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No one said it is patriotic to wear a mask. Any one who volunteered to serve in the military is more patriotic than Donald Trump.

He's the most patriotic, he's your favorite and he's the best.  The dude is a living infomercial. 
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 07:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He's the most patriotic, he's your favorite and he's the best.  The dude is a living infomercial. 

Not too long ago some people said wearing masks sent the wrong message and made people look ridiculous. And by some people I mean Trump. And by not too long ago I mean May.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 08:10 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Not too long ago some people said wearing masks sent the wrong message and made people look ridiculous. And by some people I mean Trump. And by not too long ago I mean May.

He's never wrong, he's just right in the complete opposite sense now. 
Reply/Quote
Is this the point where we "give him credit for doing the right thing" after months of doing the exact opposite and only doing it now because he thinks it will get him votes?

Cause I still ain't doing that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 07:00 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No one said it is patriotic to wear a mask. Any one who volunteered to serve in the military is more patriotic than Donald Trump.

Someone told him that.  Someone close to him (probably a big guy and they probably called him "sir" when they did it...and cried) so he now thinks everyone believes that.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 08:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Is this the point where we "give him credit for doing the right thing" after months of doing the exact opposite and only doing it now because he thinks it will get him votes?

Cause I still ain't doing that.

His minions that worship at the alter of his goofy cult of personality might follow his lead. He lives for praise and ratings. If he hears people like him wearing it, he'll keep doing it. If he gets his supporters or whatever on board it's a good thing. I don't like him either, but I'd really like to get ahold of this damn pandemic here.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 10:18 PM)jason Wrote: His minions that worship at the alter of his goofy cult of personality might follow his lead. He lives for praise and ratings. If he hears people like him wearing it, he'll keep doing it. If he gets his supporters or whatever on board it's a good thing. I don't like him either, but I'd really like to get ahold of this damn pandemic here.

Oh I get that aspect of it but Trump will get no "credit" from anyone with a brain.

In fact I'd wager right now there are a lot of red hats being lifted so heads can be scratched while they try figure out why Trump is helping the deep state and what level of 4D chess he's playing.   Smirk
Reply/Quote

[Image: EdZSc62U8AAjb28?format=jpg&name=large][Image: EdZSdRgVcAANFqQ?format=jpg&name=medium][Image: EdZSdePVAAAsDdI?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 09:04 PM)GMDino Wrote:

Some people might say he looks like the Lone Ranger.
Reply/Quote
Almost like if you continue to be diligent and not just open up to "save the economy" the economy recovers AND people are safer.

[Image: Edc4Yu-XYAEdON4?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote