Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2020, 10:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

Am I doing something wrong? How come your pics often don’t show up all the way in my screen when I’m on my phone? I can’t even scroll over to we the whole thing
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2020, 10:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Am I doing something wrong? How come your pics often don’t show up all the way in my screen when I’m on my phone? I can’t even scroll over to we the whole thing

I can see it and I'm browsing this forum naked...so maybe that's it?
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2020, 10:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Am I doing something wrong? How come your pics often don’t show up all the way in my screen when I’m on my phone? I can’t even scroll over to we the whole thing

I dunno, I just add them as attachment.  That way they are generally stuck on my post, and not recopied time after time.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
[Image: 118766514_1254880248183822_3736431728773...e=5F78BBBF]

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2020, 10:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I dunno, I just add them as attachment.  That way they are generally stuck on my post, and not recopied time after time.

I never see them either.
Reply/Quote
[Image: t3f7s3b8z0l51.jpg]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
[Image: 94lp4sjxk4l51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...e1e22a6cac]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
[Image: oYuegbfw887QzNd0dxsL3nSCbpkLRLE1AkoBqSFT...c6d9e0495b]

Reply/Quote
[Image: bnqjz6ctoxk51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...df89a2a942]

Reply/Quote
[Image: ib0jqiwwt2l51.png?width=640&crop=smart&a...16553435c3]

Reply/Quote
[Image: l8jiokgq94l51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...92cbd42857]

Reply/Quote
[Image: utvgci4uy1l51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...03674b4565]

Reply/Quote
[Image: wui8u87qlzk51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...9dbfad472c]

Reply/Quote
[Image: t0jn1b45e4l51.png?width=640&crop=smart&a...cc75d47df9]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 4bp2qpwfx3l51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...6a2c122ba8]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 850d5tqls0l51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...daea4c7bb1]

Reply/Quote
[Image: azqz7yj4m4l51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...9effba06b6]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 87i9rus842l51.jpg?width=640&height=780&c...58aeed1d87]

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 02:13 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: [Image: 87i9rus842l51.jpg?width=640&height=780&c...58aeed1d87]

I don't know about the other people on the list, but Bezos (Amazon) has hired a ton of people since the pandemic (In April they reported hiring 175k more people since the start of the pandemic, which could be even more now), and Tesla (Musk) is planning on making a new factory in Texas adding thousands of jobs. Note on Musk, there was a drop in hiring people pre-pandemic too.
Reply/Quote