Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Election
Color me stunned that someone posted the bikini pic.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 09:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is it wrong that I don't even know WTF is Padma Lakshmi?

I only know because my wife is a big Top Chef fan.

(09-08-2020, 09:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: whatever you say, racist.  ThumbsUp

All those models from the Indian sub-continent look alike. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Just play this on loop for the next 2 months.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 11:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:

Literally everyone who had the most basic understanding of what the term "novel" means when it's attached to the word virus already knew this.

This is just more fake news from the deep state and those boys...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The POTUS is a bust, BUSY man!   Ninja

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 05:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: The POTUS is a bust, BUSY man!   Ninja

Imagine a president who worked instead of watching TV and eating cheeseburgers.

Edit: I just checked. He's claiming he watched Fox News from 6pm to 11pm straight...

Lou Dobbs didn't even touch the tapes yesterday and proclaimed “President Trump today had a great day, a day that any president could only dream of,” because some xenophobic Norweigan official nominated him for a Nobel. 

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 05:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No that is Padma Lakshmi.

(09-08-2020, 07:20 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You sure? I saw other shots and I didn't see the arm scar.

It's definitely Padma, the face totally gives it away.  Honestly I think Gabbard has a better body.  Not face though.  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 09:37 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I only know because my wife is a big Top Chef fan.

All those models from the Indian sub-continent look alike. LOL

A friend of mine is "married" to Elan who won season 2.  It's in quotes as they're not officially married and never plan to but have been together forever and have a kid.  My sister and I watched up to season six and then got bored of it.  Same with Project Runway, which we used to really enjoy, except we stopped after season five.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 07:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  Same with Project Runway, which we used to really enjoy, except we stopped after season five.

Damn.  I never thought I would admit to watching project runway around here, but if SSF can so can I.  I blamed it on my wife, but I was free to go do something else whenever it came on.

But I don't think I made it through 5 seasons.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 07:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A friend of mine is "married" to Elan who won season 2.  It's in quotes as they're not officially married and never plan to but have been together forever and have a kid.  My sister and I watched up to season six and then got bored of it.  Same with Project Runway, which we used to really enjoy, except we stopped after season five.

My brother in law dated a guy who was eliminated on the first episode of a season of Master Chef.

Not nearly as exciting lol

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 11:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Damn.  I never thought I would admit to watching project runway around here, but if SSF can so can I.  I blamed it on my wife, but I was free to go do something else whenever it came on.

But I don't think I made it through 5 seasons.

Haha, our literally favorite quote from the show ever, "I'm the twist".

https://youtu.be/jNRvLPkAAv8?t=1930
Reply/Quote
Trump doesn't have time to watch Top Chef!

He's too busy watching FOX all night.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
I'm of two minds here.  

A) The people behind Trump's campaign are deliberately trying to make him look stupid.

B) Trump is stupid.

Edit to add C) Trump thinks the song makes him look like he's fighting again the "elites" and he's stuipd.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Trump doesn't have time to watch Top Chef!

He's too busy watching FOX all night.  Smirk

this response and the response to it... the first person is the kind of person who says Trump was right to lie about covid

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 10:43 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm of two minds here.  

A) The people behind Trump's campaign are deliberately trying to make him look stupid.

B) Trump is stupid.

Edit to add C) Trump thinks the song makes him look like he's fighting again the "elites" and he's stuipd.

I can't think of anyone who is more opposite of that song than Trump.  This is outright absurdism at work. 

Trump ain't no millionaire's son!
Reply/Quote
I know no one here falls into this category but it amazes me the people who just accept what Trump says as the God's honest truth when he's literally just making stuff up as he goes along.

Reply/Quote
Trump is gaining momentum (in public) which spells doom for China Biden. China Biden is mentally done, it is obvious when he has to get scripted questions ahead of time and worse needs a teleprompter to remember his answers.

But the part Democrats don't get still, is Trump wins for putting America First, most don't care about globalism in the US. They care he kicked ISIS ass quickly, kept us out of wars, wenr against everyone including China Biden who called Trump a racist for the China travel ban. If Trump does not stop travel from China on Jan.31st when China Joe was saying he was fear mongering and Xenophobic, we would be at 1 million deaths. He made a bold decision against the advice of the scientists including Fauci saving lives.

If he does not agree to 15 day economic shutdown of the greatest economy ever created (by Trump), we would have lost another 1 million. He then agreed to 15 more days. Trump was doing more things behind the scenes with his task force trying to deplete the supply China Joe and Biden depleted and did not replenish. It was amazing how he rallied the private sector to make sure not one person who needed a ventilator did not get one.

China Joe is toast, I can't wait to watch the debate (Joe very well may never show for some lame reason) as Trump will destroy China Joe on policy. Last, 2 things will make this a landslide. Abortion makes the US morally corrupt, Democrats no longer accept any Christian that refuses to accept abortion, ne hug group of more silent majority for Trump. Second, in 2016 Trump only received 8% of the black vote. There are experts saying Trump now has over 16% of the black vote due to his impressive get things done agenda for the black community, while we watch Democratic cities run 100% by black leader having their cities burnt down literally.

Trump will win at least 13% of the black vote in 2020, if he does he not only wins, he wins easily.

Hopefully, China hidin Biden will start doing 1 to 2 hour press conferences so I can see for certain his mind is at 70% capacity at best as he ages. Why did the spokes person refuse to answer a simple yes or no question? Were the China Joe questions scripted (if so, why) and were the answers prepared ahead of time and placed on a teleprompter for him to read? I think we all know the answer is yes, if so that tells us Chian Joe lacks the mental capacity to be the leader of the free world and his past policies show he would be a horrible decision maker.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 01:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Trump is gaining momentum (in public) which spells doom for China Biden. China Biden is mentally done, it is obvious when he has to get scripted questions ahead of time and worse needs a teleprompter to remember his answers.

But the part Democrats don't get still, is Trump wins for putting America First, most don't care about globalism in the US. They care he kicked ISIS ass quickly, kept us out of wars, wenr against everyone including China Biden who called Trump a racist for the China travel ban. If Trump does not stop travel from China on Jan.31st when China Joe was saying he was fear mongering and Xenophobic, we would be at 1 million deaths. He made a bold decision against the advice of the scientists including Fauci saving lives.

If he does not agree to 15 day economic shutdown of the greatest economy ever created (by Trump), we would have lost another 1 million. He then agreed to 15 more days. Trump was doing more things behind the scenes with his task force trying to deplete the supply China Joe and Biden depleted and did not replenish. It was amazing how he rallied the private sector to make sure not one person who needed a ventilator did not get one.

China Joe is toast, I can't wait to watch the debate (Joe very well may never show for some lame reason) as Trump will destroy China Joe on policy. Last, 2 things will make this a landslide. Abortion makes the US morally corrupt, Democrats no longer accept any Christian that refuses to accept abortion, ne hug group of more silent majority for Trump. Second, in 2016 Trump only received 8% of the black vote. There are experts saying Trump now has over 16% of the black vote due to his impressive get things done agenda for the black community, while we watch Democratic cities run 100% by black leader having their cities burnt down literally.

Trump will win at least 13% of the black vote in 2020, if he does he not only wins, he wins easily.

Hopefully, China hidin Biden will start doing 1 to 2 hour press conferences so I can see for certain his mind is at 70% capacity at best as he ages. Why did the spokes person refuse to answer a simple yes or no question? Were the China Joe questions scripted (if so, why) and were the answers prepared ahead of time and placed on a teleprompter for him to read? I think we all know the answer is yes, if so that tells us Chian Joe lacks the mental capacity to be  the leader of the free world and his past policies show he would be a horrible decision maker.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gyq5rt984c8a5v4qwz...=giphy.gif]

Also

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473im3xmesx3tk26sj8q...=giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 11:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:

So play a lie???

China Joe is on record saying he would NOT HAVE DONE A CHINA TRAVEL BAN. EASY TO PLAY MONDAY MORNING QB, BUT POTUS HAD TO LISTEN TO EXPERTS (HE DID) UNLESS YOU WANT TO SAY THE TRAVEL BAN WAS A BAD DECISION.

It is sad Democrats care nore about getting elected than they do keeping us safe. China Joe's own VP is hoping no vaccine to save hundreds of thousands of lives in th world until after the election. Same woman that is on board killing a baby late term. I laugh when Democrats try and take the moral high ground, I have never met one Christian or ne conservative willing to accept the killing of almost 2400 babies a DAY IN THE US, 80% OF THEM MINORITY. DO BLACK LIVES MATTER DEMOCRATS? ACTIONS OF DEMOCRATS SAY NO WAY, ALL A SMOKE SCREEN.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 01:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So play a lie???

China Joe is on record saying he would NOT HAVE DONE A CHINA TRAVEL BAN. EASY TO PLAY MONDAY MORNING QB, BUT POTUS HAD TO LISTEN TO EXPERTS (HE DID) UNLESS YOU WANT TO SAY THE TRAVEL BAN WAS A BAD DECISION.

It is sad Democrats care nore about getting elected than they do keeping us safe. China Joe's own VP is hoping no vaccine to save hundreds of thousands of lives in th world until after the election. Same woman that is on board killing a baby late term. I laugh when Democrats try and take the moral high ground, I have never met one Christian or ne conservative willing to accept the killing of almost 2400 babies a DAY IN THE US, 80% OF THEM MINORITY. DO BLACK LIVES MATTER DEMOCRATS? ACTIONS OF DEMOCRATS SAY NO WAY, ALL A SMOKE SCREEN.

Mellow
Reply/Quote