Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TV viewership down 13% NFL Debut
(09-16-2020, 01:20 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I was just making a point that those viewpoints are all over the media daily and I think people are starting to tire of it.

Meanwhile the #1 rated news network in the world calls me a racist and claims I am trying to destroy the American way of life.

Why do you think your side is the only one justified in playing the victim card?  We all get sick of that extremist shit.  But some of us are actually able to see it from BOTH sides.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:15 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I work at a Hospital in a very rural area and saw the results of the closing of both our in/out patient adult and in/out patient child psych units.  It was and is very sad.

I’m gonna respond to this in the Covid thread.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But I did not see any of that at an NFL game.

Funny that the same people who elected a President based on his claim that America was messed up and he was the one to fix it now claim that no one sold be allowed to say that America is messed up.

Again it gets back to freedom only applies to people who agree with their side.

I was not talking specifically about the NFL, but the Country in general.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:35 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I was not talking specifically about the NFL, but the Country in general.

The "country in general" includes extremist from BOTH sides calling people on the other side racist and accusing them of horrible behavior.  I can clearly see that.  However you can only see it coming from ONE side.

That is the big difference between us.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Meanwhile the #1 rated news network in the world calls me a racist and claims I am trying to destroy the American way of life.

Fox News called you racist? Well, I have to say that it's hard to tell if the allegation was justified without knowing what you said. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Meanwhile the #1 rated news network in the world calls me a racist and claims I am trying to destroy the American way of life.

Why do you think your side is the only one justified in playing the victim card?  We all get sick of that extremist shit.  But some of us are actually able to see it from BOTH sides.

My side?  Victim card?  When did I say I don't see it from both sides? 

Why are you being called a racist?  Are you? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Wait, now you're toying with me.  Shocked

Did they not date?  I didn't recall it, but you saying it (I think unintentionally at this point) made me think it happened.  Oh man, my not getting any sleep this week is really having an effect on my brain.  Yawn

I honestly don’t know if they dated.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Fox News called you racist? Well, I have to say that it's hard to tell if the allegation was justified without knowing what you said. Ninja

Fox News could not hear anything I ever said.

What is your point?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The "country in general" includes extremist from BOTH sides calling people on the other side racist and accusing them of horrible behavior.  I can clearly see that.  However you can only see it coming from ONE side.

That is the big difference between us.

No, I see it from both sides.  One side is just screaming much louder than the other.  That is simply my observation, before you go sticking me in "my group" again.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Fox News could not hear anything I ever said.

What is your point?

I was snarkily implying that you deserved to be called racist by Fox News. Thought it was pretty clear. Even added the ninja smiley just to help out.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:42 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: My side?  Victim card?  When did I say I don't see it from both sides? 

When you say "the country in general" I have to assume you are not just talking about half of the country.

(09-16-2020, 01:42 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Why are you being called a racist?  Are you? Ninja

According to Tucker Carlson and Jason Whitlock any white people who support the protests for social justice are the "real racists".

And, no, I am not a racist.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Fox News could not hear anything I ever said.

What is your point?

You do realize he was being funny, right?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:47 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You do realize he was being funny, right?

I realize he was trying to.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When you say "the country in general" I have to assume you are not just talking about half of the country.

According to Tucker Carlson and Jason Whitlock any white people who support the protests for social justice are the "real racists".

And, no, I am not a racist.

Link please.  It sounds like you watch more Fox news than me.  Are you a closet conservative?   Ninja

I was joking bro. Levity is a good thing, especially in political discussions.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I realize he was trying to.

Geez, are you always this much fun?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:49 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Link please.  It sounds like you watch more Fox news than me.  Are you a closet conservative?   Ninja

I was joking bro.

I realize you are joking, but I honestly watch all different news sources to get different opinions.  So I do watch Fox News.

Funny thing is that when I accuse people who spout the talking points from Fox News literally word-for-word of watching Fox News they deny it.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I realize he was trying to.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13288815]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I realize you are joking, but I honestly watch all different news sources to get different opinions.  So I do watch Fox News.

Funny thing is that when I accuse people who spout the talking points from Fox News literally word-for-word of watching Fox News they deny it.

I never denied watching Fox news.  I just look at other sources also.

Tucker and Whitlock link please?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:49 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Link please.  It sounds like you watch more Fox news than me.  Are you a closet conservative?   Ninja

I was joking bro.  Levity is a good thing, especially in political discussions.

I don't even have to watch FOX News. Fred is always kind enough to tell me what I watched and believed.

I will say I'm sad I missed the episode where they called Fred a racist.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 03:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't even have to watch FOX News. Fred is always kind enough to tell me what I watched and believed.

I will say I'm sad I missed the episode where they called Fred a racist.

I bet Fred is a really good guy, he probably just needs a little more love and Fox News in his life.  Remember that movie, "Grumpy Old Men"?
Reply/Quote