• 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
He'll learn from that, this arent no college ball players out there
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow is looking like a poor mans Wentz out there
Reply/Quote
Geez, that seems like a situation where Burrow should have thrown the ball.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The Ravens are potential super bowl contenders, we are far from that.

I said the exact same thing. It just happens to be we are also far from being 3rd best in the division.
Reply/Quote
Nice spin Joe
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This ain't college. That wont work
Reply/Quote
I feel like Baker Mayfield is totally focused and hungry. You can tell just looking at him.

Burrow shouldve thrown that away.
Reply/Quote
I kinda miss Dalton
Reply/Quote
Gotta throw that away Joe.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Need that TE screen they were running last week.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:52 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Burrow is looking like a poor mans Wentz out there

Ouch that hurts considering how poor man Wentz, Wentz is.
Reply/Quote
Only the Bungles...
Reply/Quote
Whatever defender that was on green should have been defensive pass interference. Swatting at his arm without looking back and before ball is in vicinity
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Mike Jordan blocked with power on that last run

i liked that
Reply/Quote
Poor play from Burrow there. Just get rid of it.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor sucks, Mike Brown sucks. Katie Blackburn sucks, and not in a good way. Sell the team. Move them to somewhere that will hold them accountable. Bearcats football is better ran than this trash product
Reply/Quote
Well, gonna learn the hard way that. Shame. Hopefully he learns soon to take what the D gives him.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:53 PM)Trademark Wrote: I kinda miss Dalton

Lol we’ve reached an all time low in fragility
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That's the best you'll get from Mayfield tonight. His ego will take control now. He will make our D look great.

I mean competitive spirits can only last so long when there's no competition. It might work in Burrow's favor if he starts looking bad, until the end.
Reply/Quote
Geez guys it's a rookie quarterback in his first season with no preseason give it a f****** break
Reply/Quote