Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(09-17-2020, 10:56 PM)sloSTI Wrote: I didn't read all the posts here, but is Ward getting a little handsy without getting called?

Yep! Three times at least. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:55 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I hope AJ is just rusty and that isn’t age showing. He doesn’t look the same

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those passes need to start going to A Tate.....sorry

Green doesn’t have that speed burst or that vert he used to have.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Literally put in a spot only AJ could come down with it. Some of you are ridiculous. It’s like you don’t even want to admit this kid is special. The Dalton Gang dies hard.

aaaaaand here he goes again lmaoo
Reply/Quote
AJ’s deep routes do not look good. Contrary to belief there is technique to it and he honestly isn’t doing much of it right now. No variation in speed, no leveraging, nothing...he may be a trade candidate at the deadline, if he has any value left by then.
Reply/Quote
I am loving what I am seeing out of Joe here. He is playing very well right now.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yep! Three times at least. 

I thought so, but didn't know for sure.  At some point they would have to start calling it right??
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Literally put in a spot only AJ could come down with it. Some of you are ridiculous. It’s like you don’t even want to admit this kid is special. The Dalton Gang dies hard.

We hope he is special. 

He hasn't done shit thus far in the NFL. You are here ready to crown him as Football Jesus without earning it just makes you seem like a Jets fan with Mark the "Sanzchise".

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
We need to see more of Higgins; give him a deep shot.
Reply/Quote
I want to see a lot more of Higgins in the 2nd half. If I’m Joe I’m not even looking Ross’ direction.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:55 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Thomas is outplaying Ross

I am outplaying Ross fromm my chair.
Reply/Quote
They need to replace Fred Johnson at halftime. He's killing us.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Good ole Randy. Great when the game isnt on the line. I swear he had Bengals +3.5 last Sunday
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: We hope he is special. 

He hasn't done shit thus far in the NFL. You are here ready to crown him as Football Jesus without earning it just makes you seem like a Jets fan with Mark the "Sanzchise".

Damn, Lebron is playing both sides of this QB battle...

Oh, your post...yeah I'd bet my left nut Burrow will be great but lordy if he doesn't break Baker's rookie record I want ZT fired out of a canon AND fired...and then fired out of a canon again.
Reply/Quote
Penalties on Jonah & Davis-Gaither hurt us that quarter. O-line is regressing from bad to really bad.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure he's the guy now if he can survive this season. Someone needs to figure out some kinda trade to garner some line help asap or it's for nothing. Consider speeding Andrew Luck situation up about x 1000. They keep him upright without compromising the entire offense to do it he might just keep up with other teams despite the piss poor D. Question is what do we even give up or have to give up in trade? Ross? Dunlap? Might require someone to have a decent game.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: We hope he is special. 

I’m not crowning him anything. Just very impressed with his poise and composure while being surrounded by complete shit. Other than the spin into the sack he played a very good first half. Everyone outside of Bengals fans seems to be able to see it.

Reply/Quote
How much longer can this franchise IGNORE the O-line?
I don't know how much more of this I can take.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: AJ’s deep routes do not look good. Contrary to belief there is technique to it and he honestly isn’t doing much of it right now. No variation in speed, no leveraging, nothing...he may be a trade candidate at the deadline, if he has any value left by then.

He looks rusty. No preseason games and limited off season after a long layoff. I will be concerned if he still looks like this in two weeks. 
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: AJ’s deep routes do not look good. Contrary to belief there is technique to it and he honestly isn’t doing much of it right now. No variation in speed, no leveraging, nothing...he may be a trade candidate at the deadline, if he has any value left by then.

He looks like a shell of himself.  Hopefully it's just rust from being out so long and not doing much in camp.  
Reply/Quote
Hoping and praying for this kid to win this game without the defense showing up seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Have we got a sack this season? I know we have no turnovers. A lot of talented, highly paid players on defense. I love Joe, but man, we are putting a lot on this kid.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote