Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Oh man, Burrow on his own 1 behind this line? Icewater-veined Joe is ready to roll!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Facemask, lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:23 PM)Tony Wrote: That's exactly what will happen. Burrow will throw 1 more TD and They will say o the future is bright. F THIS TEAM 

As long as we have this Oline our future is not bright, Burrow could be great but if he's got 3 guys in his face every snap he ain't gonna do shit. 

That's on this team for thinking Bobby Hart and the rest of this line was good enough to hold off all draft, then do nothing in free agency.
Reply/Quote
What a play call...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:12 PM)Housh Wrote: Browns o line is doing their job

It's not a really good brown's o-line; they'd get their asses handed to them by a top half defensive line. The Bengals are really just executing that poorly. Get Atkins and Daniels back next week and that will help, but this is as much on coaching as anything. The fact that they were able to beat the clowns physically in that goal line stand all but proves the problem isn't physical. 
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
THAT GOAL LINE STAND JUST SECURED ANARUMOS JOB FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON PROBABLY. ANARUMO STILL SUCKS.
Reply/Quote
What a STAND! I'm pumped. I'd love to see a long drive here. C'mon Burrow!
Reply/Quote
In our FO's defense, Jonah and Cedric Obhehi were supposed to be good
Reply/Quote
FREEDOM!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:26 PM)Destro Wrote: On our own 1 yard line. Three guesses what happens next.

Joe Mixon 99 yard td
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:27 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: At least Stefanski is hideously stupid.

Ida know, I'd run Chubb before I gave a scrapheap kicker a shot.  Marvin woulda kicked it!
Reply/Quote
I really hope that is the confidence boost our DL needed to improve the rest of the game.
Reply/Quote
Thanks Browns!
Reply/Quote
Lol, glad the Browns are the Browns.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Great move Burrow
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:28 PM)Housh Wrote: In our FO's defense, Jonah and Cedric Obhehi were supposed to be good

And price and fisher
Reply/Quote
Great hard count from that kid
Reply/Quote
Joe diggin hard!
Reply/Quote
They have done a good job on 4th downs this year
Reply/Quote
Good job Burrow
Reply/Quote