Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
We be having 8 in the box and the Browns be having 5 lineman and we still get pushed around

Dunlap is done, Hubbard isn’t an every down DE, and Reader was a product of playing in Houston. He’s showing Nothing.
Reply/Quote
DONT WORRY EVERYONE, LOU ANARUMO HAS ONLY GIVEN UP ALMOST 400 YARDS RUSHING THE PAST 2 GAMES AFTER A NEW LOOK DEFENSE THIS YEAR. GIVE HIM ANOTHER 2 YEARS TO ADJUST....GOD DAMN FIRE THAT SON OF UH B**** ALREADY! WE'VE ALL BEEN CALLING FOR HIS ASS SINCE WEEK 5 LAST YEAR. LOU IS KILLING THIS TEAM.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:29 AM)Synric Wrote: Safeties should be cleaning up run plays not taking them one on one full speed in the open field. Bates is a very good player but the defensive line is struggling and I mean struggling.

I agree the DL is the most glaring thing I see. They are getting manhandled. We miss Atkins and Daniels big time. I dont think it would be qutie as bad with those guys.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:31 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Pull Burrow. Game is out of reach now.

Just need a TD and an onside kick and we're in business.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Soon Mr. Toast will come into JN and tell us Hart isn't trash and throw some meaningless stats in for good measure.
Reply/Quote
Uzomah suffered an Achilles injury.
Reply/Quote
I hope Joey B demands a trade.... he doesn’t need to waste 4-5 years of his life in this organization
Reply/Quote
Browns happy to let these short passes be completed in bounds.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:32 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: DONT WORRY EVERYONE, LOU ANARUMO HAS ONLY GIVEN UP ALMOST 400 YARDS RUSHING THE PAST 2 GAMES AFTER A NEW LOOK DEFENSE THIS YEAR. GIVE HIM ANOTHER 2 YEARS TO ADJUST....GOD DAMN FIRE THAT SON OF UH B**** ALREADY! WE'VE ALL BEEN CALLING FOR HIS ASS SINCE WEEK 5 LAST YEAR. LOU IS KILLING THIS TEAM.

Dude kill the caps lock. 
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:32 AM)Cicero Wrote: Let him get the reps. 

Not with the way the oline is playing. Why risk a last-second injury on a play that won't matter?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
How did the fastest man in the nfl take forever to get back to the line
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:33 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Just need a TD and an onside kick and we're in business.

Last years Miami game.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:33 AM)OUatown Wrote: I hope Joey B demands a trade.... he doesn’t need to waste 4-5 years of his life in this organization

He’s learning fast, the truth
Reply/Quote
It’s established we are a bad team

So now the question is are we 0-16 bad?

The way Burrow has played ima guess 3 wins he squeaks out for us
Reply/Quote
So we have 17 rushes and 52 passes. I'd complain that ZT is setting Burrow up for failure/burnout, but meh whatever.
Reply/Quote
Sample is stepping up. He has impressed these past couple of games.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:34 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: How did the fastest man in the nfl take forever to get back to the line

Same reason the fastest man in the NFL can be blanket covered at times. Effort, or lack thereof.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:33 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Uzomah suffered an Achilles injury.

F-***

He was coming on with Burrow
Reply/Quote
Burrow gonna throw 60+ times
Reply/Quote
Anarumo can take Turner with him.
Reply/Quote