Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Election
(10-16-2020, 05:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't ask if you'd play the victim .But who's responsible for them replying in kind.

The one who started it.

There has to be a bully before anyone can stand up to a bully.

If your kid punches some kid in the mouth then he is a bully.  If he just punches back after being punched himself then he is NOT a bully.  He is still "responsible" for punching back but any logical person would see the difference in the actions of the bully and the person standing up to the bully.

Only someone blindly in love with the bully would say "Punching some one who bullied you is like killing MLK."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 11:50 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: No, that's mainly on the Dem media.

Nah, sorry, but that is too cheap as an explanation. I somewhat agree with your observation (though I feel a lot of media is not so much "pro-Dems" as it is "anti-Trump", which many are for sure). But I feel you need to acknowledge some things about Donald Trump. For example that he lies constantly, spreads a range of false information spanning from dangerous to plain ridiculous. There'd be other things to urgently mention as well, but I just leave it at the most glaring (and most easily pprovable) thing. TRump lies all the time about matters large or small. The media can not be "balanced" under those circumstances.

If you ask what 2+2 is and one person says 4 and the other says it's 6.3, also I am the greatest and whoever disagrees with my words is a sucker a loser a hateful person... guess who gets more scrutiny. That's not on the moderator.

You can disagree with my take for sure, but I feel there are things to acknowledge through all partisanshig, eg. how uniquely often Donald Trump just says falsehoods. Otherwise, you're not an honest observer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 05:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The one who started it.

There has to be a bully before anyone can stand up to a bully.

If your kid punches some kid in the mouth then he is a bully.  If he just punches back after being punched himself then he is NOT a bully.  He is still "responsible" for punching back but any logical person would see the difference in the actions of the bully and the person standing up to the bully.

Only someone blindly in love with the bully would say "Punching some one who bullied you is like killing MLK."

Yeah, this is why we can have open debate. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 07:03 PM)hollodero Wrote: Nah, sorry, but that is too cheap as an explanation. I somewhat agree with your observation (though I feel a lot of media is not so much "pro-Dems" as it is "anti-Trump", which many are for sure). But I feel you need to acknowledge some things about Donald Trump. For example that he lies constantly, spreads a range of false information spanning from dangerous to plain ridiculous. There'd be other things to urgently mention as well, but I just leave it at the most glaring (and most easily pprovable) thing. TRump lies all the time about matters large or small. The media can not be "balanced" under those circumstances.

If you ask what 2+2 is and one person says 4 and the other says it's 6.3, also I am the greatest and whoever disagrees with my words is a sucker a loser a hateful person... guess who gets more scrutiny. That's not on the moderator.

So--you ADMIT that the mainstream media treats Trump differently!  Wink
Reply/Quote
[Image: 121805602_4400242736735413_3089082939918...e=5FB593E6]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 08:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 121805602_4400242736735413_3089082939918...e=5FB593E6]

Four more years of this, please!

2021 - Best health care ever is just around the corner!
2022 - My healthcare plan is hidden in my magic hat!
2023 - who is fired up for best healthcare that'll make you rich and give you a huge penis?
2024 - Amend the Constitution and appoint me the King of Trump-merica and your health care will he the best. 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 09:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Four more years of this, please!

2021 - Best health care ever is just around the corner!
2022 - My healthcare plan is hidden in my magic hat!
2023 - who is fired up for best healthcare that'll make you rich and give you a huge penis?
2024 - Amend the Constitution and appoint me the King of Trump-merica and your health care will he the best. 

And four years of Biden would be so awesome.

Higher taxes, rolling back regulation relief, soft on china, hiding from corruption problem and the illustrious Kamala Harris.

Trump all day every day.
Reply/Quote
What flavor of ice cream did you get?  Such tough questions for Biden.  lmao!!!   That and the huge crowds at his "rallies" and incoherent sentences were awesome also.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: And four years of Biden would be so awesome.

Higher taxes, rolling back regulation relief, soft on china, hiding from corruption problem and the illustrious Kamala Harris.

Trump all day every day.

Is Biden going to do stuff or just promise and say he will do it in 2024?

Jorgensen 2020, FYI. Trump blows.  Lets all enjoy our pittance stimulus refunds and gigantic federal debt.  I've seen dropout teenagers handle a line of credit with more awareness than Trump.  Whatever, print more money. No one is going to throw the government in jail for writing rubber checks.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is Biden going to do stuff or just promise and say he will do it in 2024?

Jorgensen 2020, FYI. Trump blows.

He said he would do the stuff I listed.  It just won't do anything good for the country.

No he doesn't.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:46 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: He said he would do the stuff I listed.  It just won't do anything good for the country.

No he doesn't.

Sorry I'm sure i can have a serious political discussion with someone who actually likes a candidate from the 2016 and 2020 elections. 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Sorry I'm sure i can have a serious political discussion with someone who actually likes a candidate from the 2016 and 2020 elections. 

Ok.  I'm sure you can to.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:54 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Ok.  I'm sure you can to.

I meant not sure. Im going to blame this gaffe on whatever that thing was that made Roseanne be racist on social media. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:03 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I meant not sure. Im going to blame this gaffe on whatever that thing was that made Roseanne be racist on social media. 

I knew that's what you meant, but I couldn't resist.   Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Sorry I'm sure i can have a serious political discussion with someone who actually likes a candidate from the 2016 and 2020 elections. 

You didn't like Gary Johnson?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: And four years of Biden would be so awesome.

Higher taxes,

Which won't affect the vast majority of people in the country.

(10-19-2020, 11:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: rolling back regulation relief,

Which is needed for many things Trump rolled back regulations on.

(10-19-2020, 11:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: soft on china,

In what way?

(10-19-2020, 11:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: hiding from corruption problem

You mean the "corruption problem" that is very likely Russian disinformation fed to Giuliani that he had to provide to the NY Post because others wouldn't take it or required fact checking if they did?

(10-19-2020, 11:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: and the illustrious Kamala Harris.

Trump all day every day.

Yeah, not a Harris fan myself. But I'd rather her be next in line than Pence.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 01:15 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You didn't like Gary Johnson?

I super like him but I don't think people think he counted. 
Reply/Quote

Higher taxes, 

We have to do something to pay the bills.  All Trump wants to do is print more money and run up the national debt to artificially inflate the economy.

Plus Biden's tax plan would not raise taxes on anyone making less than $400K per year.

(10-19-2020, 11:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: rolling back regulation relief,

Regulations are in place to protect people.  Corporate profits would be much higher with no OSHA or EPA, but millions of people would suffer.  Look at how well the market functioned in '05-'08 with no SEC regulations on credit default swaps.  You really want a repeat of that?

Plus I'll bet you can't name a specific "regulation relief" that Biden would roll back.

(10-19-2020, 11:41 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote:  hiding from corruption problem

You mean like refusing to release his tax returns?  Or having several people from his campaign staff and his own personal attorney be convicted of federal crimes?  Or lying his ass off about his campaign staff meeting with Russian spies at his hotel?  Or lying about being blackmailed by a stripper?

Most of the "corruption" you are hearing about is BS.  The US was trying to get the Ukranian prosecutor removed for reasons that had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.  We were working together with the World Bank and the European union to get him removed because he was so corrupt.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 07:48 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Which won't affect the vast majority of people in the country.

Which is needed for many things Trump rolled back regulations on.

In what way?

You mean the "corruption problem" that is very likely Russian disinformation fed to Giuliani that he had to provide to the NY Post because others wouldn't take it or required fact checking if they did?

Yeah, not a Harris fan myself. But I'd rather her be next in line than Pence.

There are differing opinions on that.

Completely disagree.  We need more deregulation and less red tape.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/09/10/trump-biden-asia-credibility-problem/

You cannot be serious.  Hunter signed the paperwork.  Immediately after the story broke Hunters lawyer contacted computer shop to get it back.  No denial of any kind after 6 days now.  Some emails have been corroborated.  Joe was a very bad boy and it's coming out.

Pence over Harris all day everyday.  At least Pence knows what he stands for.  Harris just lets her moral compass blow whichever way she thinks will serve her best.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 03:08 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You cannot be serious.  Hunter signed the paperwork.  Immediately after the story broke Hunters lawyer contacted computer shop to get it back.  No denial of any kind after 6 days now.  Some emails have been corroborated.  

I have seen no proof that Hunter Biden signed any paperwork or that Biden's attorney contacted the computer store.  In fact it would be absurd for Biden's attorney to request the return of a computer that he knows the the store owner no longer possesses. Link to source, please.

Nor have any of the emails have been corroborated.  Link to source, please.

Biden has denied it by saying it is all just a smear campaign.
Reply/Quote