Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Election
(10-22-2020, 01:44 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Questions are too tough.

https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/status/1319302033879535617

Never seen a snowflake triggered that quickly by so little.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 02:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Never seen a snowflake triggered that quickly by so little.

I wonder if Lincoln bitched about how mean and unfair everyone was when he was debating Douglas. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 02:04 PM)Big Boss Wrote: https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1319320723014336512
https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1319322675257372673

he sounds terrible 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 02:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Never seen a snowflake triggered that quickly by so little.

And he's the "man" that the right looks to as an "alpha male".   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

I know, right!  

Biden was only asked one basic question about the emails by that CBS reporter.

Talk about a snowflake getting triggered and snapping that quickly by so little!
Reply/Quote

Why did the White House release this? He just sounds sick/terrible and looks mentally and emotionally weak.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 03:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why did the White House release this? He just sounds sick/terrible and looks mentally and emotionally weak.

Already multiple ads from different groups using clips from this but the whining about "You don't ask Biden" or "you were soft with Biden" is just so GD funny from the Alpha Male Leader of the pack.

What a baby.
Reply/Quote
Those emails really have me skeptical about casting my vote for Hunter Biden.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 04:15 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Those emails really have me skeptical about casting my vote for Hunter Biden.

They're all just locker room talk, anyways. 
Reply/Quote
Trump's Twitter hacked after Dutch researcher guessed password – report

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-twitter-account-hacked-dutch-153009410.html
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 04:15 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Those emails really have me skeptical about casting my vote for Hunter Biden.

He's not running The "Big Guy" is.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 01:44 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Questions are too tough.

https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/status/1319302033879535617

Why take the seat if you can't handle the heat? 

This whole 'oh woe is me' bullshit he pulls is pathetic. Dude has never had to do anything his entire life except spend money he didn't have. **** him.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 04:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He's not running The "Big Guy" is.

Then why is everyone on the right so obsessed with Hunter?
Reply/Quote
The "Big Guy" and his family win or lose are in deep crap. Biden has not denied anything is real. This is not a conspiracy theory, never was a conspiracy theory and each day it is being collaborated as a fact, Joe is entangled with at least Communist China as his entore family including his brother, daughter and son.

Good luck "Big Guy" lying your way out of the mess you created for your family
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 05:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then why is everyone on the right so obsessed with Hunter?

Projection.

Trump is a grifter.  His kids are grifters.

Trump has a bank account in China attached to a "Business" that suddenly loans him personally million of dollars.

Therefore....Hunter Biden!

Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 05:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Projection.

Trump is a grifter.  His kids are grifters.

Trump has a bank account in China attached to a "Business" that suddenly loans him personally million of dollars.

Therefore....Hunter Biden!

Smirk

That's my thing. I'm just wondering why potential foreign business is such a big deal for a private citizen. If this is supposed to be a big scandal, then it's a pretty small one when compared with the foreign dealings of the Trump family. I don't like the looks of it, but it isn't something that makes Biden look worse than Trump by any means.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 05:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's my thing. I'm just wondering why potential foreign business is such a big deal for a private citizen. If this is supposed to be a big scandal, then it's a pretty small one when compared with the foreign dealings of the Trump family. I don't like the looks of it, but it isn't something that makes Biden look worse than Trump by any means.

Not the first time it's been said but a liar and a cheat (like Trump is) just assumes everyone else is dirty because that's all he knows.  The level of comparison doesn't even matter to him.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 05:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's my thing. I'm just wondering why potential foreign business is such a big deal for a private citizen. If this is supposed to be a big scandal, then it's a pretty small one when compared with the foreign dealings of the Trump family. I don't like the looks of it, but it isn't something that makes Biden look worse than Trump by any means.

Of course it doesn't make Biden look any worse than Trump. Especially when platforms such as Twitter and Facebook block any reference to it. 

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 05:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then why is everyone on the right so obsessed with Hunter?

IDK, ask dude that said he was concerned about voting for Hunter.  

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 08:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course it doesn't make Biden look any worse than Trump. Especially when platforms such as Twitter and Facebook block any reference to it. 

You can't judge the substance of the story based on where it is disseminated.

The facts are the facts whether they are on Facebook or not.   And based on the facts it does not make Biden look any worse than Trump. They both had business dealings and connections with communist China.  Only difference is that it looks like Hunter Biden was a much better businessman than Trump.  
Reply/Quote