Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Titans @ Bengals***
(11-01-2020, 04:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: How was that not a penalty? Bates is going to get a fine and probably should be ejected.

For what? He braced himself and only made contact with his elbow. Laughable
Reply/Quote
Hope he is just knocked out. Scary.

He did drop the ball, though.
Reply/Quote
The defense is toxic oozing dripping garbage. I’ve seen more tackle in a bait shop.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pray he's ok. That was a hell of a shot.
Reply/Quote
Cant blame Bates he was pulling up there. Hope the WR is okay.
Reply/Quote
Geez, stuff like that really makes it clear these guys are getting paid to play "a game" so to speak.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: How was that not a penalty? Bates is going to get a fine and probably should be ejected.

It wasn't a target to his head, it was an elbow to the head on his way down then the head hitting the turf hard.
Reply/Quote

it wasn't helmet to helmet nor was it targeting.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

It would be Alexander. Bates didn’t hardly touch him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Tennessee should not be getting in essence a free timeout when otherwise they would have not had time to do anything.
Reply/Quote
Wow. That was brutal. Not shocked we will be giving up points, but man, that injury. Scary.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:27 PM)treee Wrote: Cant blame Bates he was pulling up there. Hope the WR is okay.

this
Reply/Quote
Very few things in the universe are a given. The bengals giving up points right before halftime is definitely one 9f them
Reply/Quote
Did I just watch a man die? This is unsettling.
Reply/Quote
Looks like it was mostly the ground doing the damage on that.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:27 PM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: For what? He braced himself and only made contact with his elbow. Laughable

Hitting a defenseless receiver in the head is still a penalty even if you use your elbow to the side of their head, bro. 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:28 PM)Joelist Wrote: Tennessee should not be getting in essence a free timeout when otherwise they would have not had time to do anything.

Agreed. I'm not a fan of that. Obviously very concerned about Humphries, but that's just going to benefit them. They should get a run off

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Alexander looked like he came in with the crown. Don’t know where he hit him though.I dome think he did actually
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Because of course Bates knew exactly where his head would be when making contact.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 04:28 PM)Joelist Wrote: Tennessee should not be getting in essence a free timeout when otherwise they would have not had time to do anything.

So just roll the unconscious guy aside and game on!! Lol wtf are you even saying?
Reply/Quote